One of the most geographically diverse states in the United States, Wisconsin is a beautiful mix of verdant valleys, hills and sprawling grasslands, bustling cosmopolitans and pristine shorelines, thanks to Lakes Superior and Michigan.
This midwestern state is one of the leading producers of dairy in the country, owing to which it is also known as ‘America’s Dairyland’; the cheese, in particular, is to die for! Wisconsin is also home to much paper manufacturing and information technology.
With so much to offer, Wisconsin is a favorite among both tourists and entrepreneurs, many flying into the state via Wisconsin private jet charters – the level of comfort, convenience and luxury that’s offered is unparalleled! Here’s all you need to know if you’re going to opt for a private jet charter to/from Wisconsin.
Private Jet Charters To/From Wisconsin
To charter a flight to Wisconsin or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Wisconsin Private Flights
Generally, Milwaukee’s airports are the airports of choice to fly in and out of Wisconsin. However, jets also fly in and out of Madison, Kenosha and Green Bay. Here’s a list of the major airports:
- General Mitchell International Airport (MKE, KMKE): General Mitchell is a mere 6 miles south of Milwaukee’s central business district.
- Lawrence J. Timmerman Airport (MWC, KMWC): Located 5 miles to the northwest of the Milwaukee city center, this airport is also known as Timmerman Field.
- Waukesha County Airport (UES, KUES): Also known as Crites Field, Waukesha Country Airport is 19 miles from downtown Milwaukee and 2 miles from Waukesha’s central business district.
- Kenosha Regional Airport (ENW): This general aviation field is around 4 miles from Kenosha’s central business district and though it doesn’t have any scheduled passenger service, caters mainly to corporate and private charters.
- Dane County Regional Airport (KMSN, MSN): This is Madison’s primary airport, located around 6 miles away from both downtown and UW Madison.
- Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB, KGRB): A few miles from Green Bay’s downtown area, Austin Straubel is the closest airport to the city, with 2 runways for general aviation and commercial flights, respectively, and 2 FBOs.
Things to Do in Wisconsin
Wisconsin offers a diverse range of things to do, whether natural or man-made. Here’s a list of things to see and do if you take a private jet charter to Wisconsin:
- Milwaukee Art Museum (Milwaukee)
- The Harley-Davidson Museum (Milwaukee)
- Lake Michigan
- The Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame (Hayward)
- Kalahari Resorts Dell (Wisconsin Dells)
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark (Lake Delton)
- Peninsula State Park (Green Bay)
- Jelly Belly Express (Kenosha)
- Lambeau Field (Green Bay)
- Milwaukee River Cruise (Milwaukee)
- Les Paul (Milwaukee)