If you’re looking for a small but effective private jet, it’s time you looked into the popular Cirrus Vision jet charter. Cirrus Vision, also called the Vision SJ50, is a very light jet aircraft. These are the smallest kind of private jets in the market.
It has a single Williams International jet with 1,900 pounds of thrust. This allows it to maximize its performance and achieve a speed of up to 354 miles per hour.
It can cover up to 1,000 nautical miles in distance without a pit stop as well – making it pretty enduring for such a small jet.
Since it is a small jet, it needs to fly at a low altitude of up to 25,000 feet. The company claims it is quieter and more efficient than the other models in its league – hence its great popularity. If you want to charter a cirrus vision jet, simply find one with our recommended top services below:
Top 6 Advantages of a Cirrus Vision Jet Charter
- The Cirrus Vision jet charter has one engine, it is low wing and was developed by Cirrus Design
- It can accommodate four to five passengers without a flight attendant
- It has lovely interiors and a lot of cabin space
- It has reclining seats, a satellite phone and Vapor Cycle air conditioning. A washroom is optional
- The windows are large and the entrance is easy to get in and out of the aircraft
- It has a V-tail and comes with a Cirrus Airframe Parachute System
The aircraft can carry a little more fuel than its contemporaries because of the many modifications made by the company literally making it a very light jet. The cockpit has state-of-the-art avionics and is labeled the Cirrus Perspective.
Those of you who want to fly it yourself will like it because not only is it a great personal jet but it is also easy to fly. If you’re renting it, the Cirrus Vision jet charter will cost you about $2,000 per hour.
Either way, you’ll come out feeling like it was quite the pleasure.