When you do business that takes you to New York for breakfast, stops at Texas for lunch and lands in Los Angeles for dinner, flying commercials can get tricky. And in today’s economy, owning a private jet is becoming more and more expensive, especially for corporations – it’s simpler to reach out to private jet charter companies that own the aircraft and take care of the maintenance and all the details for you at an attractive price.
All you need to do is get in touch with them and if you choose wisely, everything else is taken care of.
Ideally, you want to pick one of the private jet charter companies whose service encourages you to come back due to truly superb service from start to finish – so let’s take a look at the ones that are, in our view, the very best and ensure you charter the perfect private flight.
Top 7 Private Jet Charter Companies
These are our recommendations for the top private jet charter companies on the market as of now.
1 – Villiers Jets
The first of our seven choices is this London-based company which takes pride in making your life easy. Villiers boasts of a network of more than 10,000 private aircraft across the globe.
It also proudly announces that you will access the lowest prices in the market. It promises round-the-clock service and advice from experts.
With access to VIP terminals, you will no longer have to wait in lines or worry about delays. Walk into the airport, get the jet going, land at the destination and get to business. It’s as simple as that. With Villiers, flying is back to being the pleasure that it was.
- Over 10,000 aircraft in 40,000 locations across the globe
- They promise to give you the best prices in the market
- They give you access to VIP terminals at the airport
- They work only with the Aviation Research Group/United States (ARG/US) certified operators
- They provide real-time quotes before booking
- They require no membership fees but provide excellent customer service
- You can fly within two hours of booking
- You earn points each time you fly with them
- You can book multiple legs at the same time
- They have an extensive network with a wide array of locations and aircraft
- There is no phone app to conveniently book your flights
Check out Villiers Jets here.
2 – Vida Jets
Established in 2012, this is one of the premium private jet charter companies to offer a range of charter jets and consulting services. Apart from jet charter services, it also helps with the buying and selling of existing aircraft.
The company maintains a fine fleet of 6,000 aircraft and it works with highly qualified personnel plus it promises great customer service.
All of these qualities and much more ensure that Vida Jets is a fantastic recommendation on our private jet charter companies list.
- They have a fleet that ranges from turbo-props to ultra-long-range jets
- Over 6,000 aircraft in its fleet
- Their chartered aircraft have flown to over 5,100 cities
- The personnel have clocked over 17,000 flying hours
- You can fly within four hours of booking
- They offer 24*7 concierge services
- The quotation is quick and free
- They can arrange ground transportation too
- There have been reports of the jet canceling flights mid-way on multi-leg trips
Check out Vida Jets here.
3 – Private Jet Finder
This is one of the private jet charter companies which proudly advertises its ability to marry aeronautical resources with customer care. It has been in the business of providing luxury jets for over 20 years and has staff with high-quality experience on the ground and while in flight.
Private Jet Finder offers an innovative online platform with a network of 1,000 qualified flight operators to help you choose the best jet. It promises great deals and transparency like no other.
- They offer 24*7 charter flight services
- You can fly within 90 minutes of booking the aircraft
- They have a network in more than 170 countries
- The prices are competitive
- They offer light jets to medium and large jets at your service
- They guarantee high safety standards with a state of the art fleet that runs at maximum efficiency
- Quality of the service is at the heart of their mission
- It is easy to navigate their website – everything from basic information to the end of the booking, it’s all there in a quick and easy fashion
- They operate exclusively with modern aircraft
- Service is flexible because of excellent planning and communication
- They do not have an app
- You have to register online before booking a jet
- The quote does not have a price break up
Check out Private Jet Finder here.
4 – Viro Fly
This is one of the top private jet charter companies from Switzerland. It was established in 2016 by Chris Henien who is the Founder and CEO of Virobel Wealth Management, an asset wealth management firm in Switzerland.
They are known for their attention to detail and client service. It is touted as one of the fastest growing companies in the business and even though they’re new, the already deliver a great service.
- Up to 10,000 private jets running on their network
- Over 2,800 licensed operators worldwide
- Wide selection of jets and even helicopters
- Standards for safety are high and have the expertise to determine it
- Many offers for empty leg flights globally
- One of the first adopters of bitcoin so you can use it to pay for your charter
- Pet-friendly jets – just make sure to request
- Up to 10% off on fuel charges if you fly out of Fort Lauderdale International Airport (a highly popular locale)
- Website has cumbersome navigation
- They have no smartphone app yet
- They are not available in more remote cities
Check out Viro Fly here.
5 – Stratos Jets
Stratos jets is one of the private jet charter companies which has been around for over a decade and is known for its consistency in providing on-demand jets across the globe. It has reliable safety standards and offers praise-worthy customer service.
They are popular among US-based companies and for good reason – they have excellent experience and it translates into their service’s quality.
Now let’s take a look at Stratos’ unique features and qualities!
- Over 5,000 aircraft of all sizes in their network
- They own none of the aircraft but use vendors instead
- You can access their services through a JetCard membership
- They conduct market analysis to find the private jet that best suits you
- Extensive and respected expertise on jet chartering
- They can fly you within four hours of booking the flight
- They maintain a $25 million liability policy for extra protection
- They are available 24*7 to help you book a jet
- JetCard membership ensures a certain level of availability
- The execution is left up to contract vendors
- In case of service failure, they only promise to “lobby” on your behalf
Check out Stratos Jets here.
6 – City Jet Inc
City Jet Inc. is one of the top private jet charter companies in the business established in 2000. The operations are split between maintenance and operations in Montgomery, Alabama and Central Dispatch in Central Alabama. The company has an extensive network of aircraft owners, buyers, and sellers. They have a dedicated team for consultation and marketing of aircraft.
They were featured in multiple media outlets for their A-list clients like former US President Bill Clinton and former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
- They provide about nine types of aircraft along with luxury jet charter services
- Their main focus is on customer safety
- They do detailed inspections before each flight
- Personal and effective communication
- Simple, straightforward service from start to finish
- They do not have a smartphone app
- Their reach when it comes to locations and aircraft options is much narrower than the other options due to their considerably smaller size
Check out City Jet Inc here.
7 – Lucky Jets
This is one of the private jet charter companies with a goal of flying folks in and out of Las Vegas with unmatched speed, ease and effectiveness. It was founded in 2008 and is the first of the private jet charter companies to broker their way into making jet travel affordable while providing excellent customer service and a luxurious experience.
If your objective is to fly to or from Las Vegas, then LuckyJets is a fantastic choice and you absolutely should give it a shot – let’s dive into their unique features and qualities below, letting you know exactly why they deserve a spot on the list.
- They have a network of 5,000 jets
- The team has experienced aviation specialists, casino marketing consultants, and offers solid logistics support, all to ensure a superb Vegas experience
- They have an innovative way of making private air travel to Las Vegas affordable – from empty legs to shared flights and more
- Partnered with world-class resorts and casinos in Las Vegas, which can make your trips much more affordable
- They provide reliable customer service
- You can share the flight with passengers with similar itineraries and bring down overall expenditure by a considerable margni
- They have a range of very light jets to heavy jets
- Unmatched service when it comes to flights to and from Las Vegas
- Ground transportation, baggage handling and on-air catering available
- Operations are mostly limited to one destination – Las Vegas
- International flights are limited but possible (Canada, Mexico, among others)
Check out Lucky Jets here.
The seven options above are, in our view, among the very best private jet charter companies in the world. Whether you’re flying for business or leisure, any of these choices are sure to deliver excellent service, top notch customer service, a wide array of options to suit your needs and some of the most attractive pricing on the market. Thanks as always for reading and be sure to leave a comment or send us an email if you need any help or simply want to talk – we’ll be here!