Private jet charter companies are slowly changing the face of travel, with more travelers opting to fly privately rather than go through the hassles that flying commercially can bring. Whether business trips or family getaways, flying privately is on the rise. In fact, various research studies and articles indicate that there could be quite a huge increase in the number of first-time private jet flyers by the next year.
Many factors draw travelers to private jets, such as the convenience of flying as per your own schedule, additional services provided (such as ground transportation, pick up and drop facilities and documentation help), luxurious interiors (think fully-equipped galleys and exclusive concierges) and the tons of time saved from not having to stand in long queues at the airport, delayed departures and arrivals and luggage check in.
Additionally, you can also carry as much baggage as you want, take your whole crew with you and even take along your beloved pet on your trip. If you’re planning to fly by private jet on your next travel, make your travel easier by checking out our list of the best private jet charter companies to guarantee excellent service, performance and attractive pricing.
Top 7 Best Private Jet Charter Companies Reviewed
These are our choices for the top 7 best private jet charter companies you can use – let’s take a look at each and every one of them, letting you know exactly what they have to offer and how they differ from one another.
1 – Villiers Jets
Villiers Jets is undoubtedly one of the best private jet charter companies out there, providing passengers access to the largest network of private aircraft in the world, affordable prices (real-time quotes) and direct operator pricing.
Based in London, Villiers was established in 2014 and boasts partnerships with service providers over 30 countries.
The company was even recommended by the Financial Times and made it to the Spear’s 500 list for being one of the top luxury private jet charters in the world – and we completely agree with the sentiment, hence why they’re our #1 recommendation as the best private jet charter company out of all.
- Only work with ARG/US certified operators
- Over 10,000 flights to 40,000 locations worldwide
- Real-time quotes (direct operator pricing)
- Private jets can be chartered via messages to a dedicated agent on a member-exclusive number
- 24/7 customer service
- Flights feature Wi-Fi, entertainment, customized catering and refreshments
- Some jets even feature beds and private bathrooms, with lounge-style seats
- Every flight with Villers earns JetClub points that can be redeemed for exclusive offers
- Villiers’ membership is free
- Round-the-clock customer support that’s friendly and effective
- Competitive pricing and excellent service on flight
- The widest network of private jets in the world
- Flights are available within 2 hours of booking confirmation
- Private VIP terminals and check-in facilities
- Pet friendly
- The company doesn’t have a phone app yet
- Despite a global presence, the service is available only in 30 countries
Check out Villiers Jets here!
2 – Vida Jets
A company that’s frequently used by many A-listers and Hollywood celebrities, Vida Jets is one of the leading private jet charter firms out there, offering services ranging from consultancy to jet charter brokerage and more.
They’ve got a huge fleet network, cover a wide range of locations, can get you up in the air within 4 hours of booking confirmation, and follow strict safety regulations to boot.
Let’s take a look at their unique features below and learn why they’re one of the top jet charter companies on the market.
- Services offered include ordering of new aircraft, sale and purchase of jets, and operational management
- 6000-strong fleet network
- Experienced personnel with altitudes experience
- Jets available within 4 hours of booking confirmation
- Jet Specialists assigned to help understand and customize customers’ requirements, post which different options are provided to the customer
- Strong reputation and brand value
- Excellent service, both on ground and in flight
- Luxurious jets
- Relatively small fleet, compared to giants such as Villiers
- Many services offer flights within 2 hours; Vida Jets takes up to 4 hours to provide flights
Check out Vida Jets here!
3 – Private Jet Finder
The next feature on our list of the best private jet charter companies is Private Jet Finder, a luxury private jet charter that many top CEOs and business executives swear by.
This jet charter company helps clients quickly and easily find the jet of their choice, in addition to helping with the trip’s organization plus they can also get you flying in the fastest time out of all the competition – a blazing 90 minutes instead of the usual 4 hours, ensuring it has one of the fastest response times in terms of jet availability.
Let’s take a more in-depth look at this fantastic jet charter company below.
- Jets available within 90 minutes of booking confirmation
- 24/7 support and booking
- A wide range of aircraft available from light jets to medium and large jets
- A worldwide network of 1,000 qualified flight operators in 170 countries
- Access to 5000-plus airports
- One of the fastest flight-availability times—90 minutes, compared to 2-4 hours with other operators
- Competitive pricing
- Each partner has at least 20 years of experience in aviation
- No application
- A relatively small network of flights and operators
Check out Private Jet Finder here!
4 – Virofly
With over 100 different aircraft and over 10,000 jets across the world, Virofly is known for the detailed attention it provides to clients’ needs, boasting satisfied customers in the hundreds.
Their booking process is smooth and confidential, leading to them being one of the best private jet charter companies worldwide.
Let’s take a look at the service’s unique qualities below and find out why it’s a great choice.
- Private jet charter memberships available
- Provides direct marketing to private jet clients
- Provides a variety of aircraft services, including air ambulances and helicopters, in addition to private jets
- Provides specialized flights to events such as Burning Man and the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
- Access to a large network of flights and operators
- Opportunities for private jet marketers
- Excellent service and reputation
- No app for convenient booking
- Website can be faulty sometimes
Check out Virofly here!
5 – Stratos Jet Charters
Stratos Jets is known for their expertise and exceptional service, which they’ve been delivering for over a decade now – and their service keeps steadily growing and improving each year.
They offer some of the best safety standards in the industry, with a global network of clientele, and are as reliable as can be.
Now, let’s take a look at their features, pros & cons below and learn exactly why it can be considered to be a contender for being the best jet charter company on the market.
- ACANA leadership
- ARGUS certified
- Members can enjoy complimentary catering, free Wi-Fi, and guaranteed rates per hour
- More than 2,000 ARGUS-certified operators operate on the Stratos Marketplace
- Specialized flight operation to a range of events and destinations
- All aircraft operators are screened for assured quality
- Safety checks are carried out before every flight
- A trusted company with impressive credibility and qualification
- A great membership program with lots of perks
- Only website presence
Check out Stratos Jets here!
6 – City Jet Inc
City Jet Inc is a must feature on any list of the best private jet charter companies in the world. Known for its prioritization of customers’ safety, the company is also known to be a boon to aircraft operators.
Established in 2000, the company works out of Alabama, with maintenance and operations and dispatch split between Montgomery and Central Alabama.
Let’s take a look at the details of this service below.
- 9 different types of aircraft
- Offers acquisition, brokerage and disposition services to owners of aircrafts
- Facilitates the purchase of new and current aircraft
- Reputed brand
- Thorough inspections before each flight for customers’ safety
- Great service and flexibility in service
- Very limited aircraft options
- A much smaller scale of operations compared to other charter companies on the list
Check out City Jet Inc. here!
7 – Lucky Jets
One of the most affordable services not just on our list of the best private jet charter companies but also in the world, Lucky Jets is known for affordable service without any compromise on the luxuries of private jet travel.
The company is known for being a leading door-to-door, full-service broker in the private jet charter field – they focus on serving flights to and from Las Vegas and they do so with fantastic effectiveness.
- A range of packages and services available, such as golf packages and city to city travel, in addition to charter jets to Las Vegas
- Partnerships with resorts and casinos in Las Vegas
- Round-the-clock customer support
- Flights to and from Van Nuys, Burbank, Orange County, Scottsdale, San Diego and 4 other spots
- Direct flights (for large and small groups) are available from Mexico, Canada and a range of other countries to Las Vegas
- Many partnerships that can bring down the costs of travel, accommodation and overall vacation costs for passengers
- Experienced aviation specialists and consultants
- A range of excellent packages on offer
- Excellent customer service
- Relatively affordable pricing
- Limited only to flying to and from Las Vegas
- Services available in limited destinations
Check out Lucky Jets here!
The Final Word
Whether you’re headed out on your next vacation or an all-important business trip, a private jet is a great option; they’re flexible, convenient and time saving. The operator takes care of almost every detail—in most cases, all you have to do is board the flight!
Wherever you’re flying to next, consider one of these operators; they truly are among the best private jet charter companies in the world.