Situated to the southwest of Philadelphia, Vineland is a city located in Cumberland County of New Jersey. Vineland was formed in 1952 and it derived its name from its founder’s plans to use the land for growing grapes.
Home to over 60,000 people, Vineland has a diverse cultural community and its business-friendly environment has made it home to more than 4,000 businesses. Vineland has a charming small-town character while being a city that is all set towards continued growth. Vineland has everything that’s needed to make it a great weekend getaway destination – scenic beauty, diverse culture, history and loads of business opportunities. So, whether you’re visiting this little city for business or pleasure, a Vineland NJ private jet charter can get you to and from the city in comfort and style.
Private Jet Charters To/From Vineland NJ
To charter a flight to Vineland NJ or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Vineland NJ Private Flights
- Atlantic City International Airport (ACY): Situated around 29 miles from Vineland’s city center, the airport serves domestic flights from Atlantic City.
- New Castle Air National Guard Base (ILG): Located around 42 miles from Vineland, the airport serves domestic flights from Wilmington, Delaware.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL): Situated around 44 miles from Vineland, the airport serves both domestic, as well as international flights from Philadelphia.
Cultural Attractions of Vineland NJ
- Delsea Drive-In: Situated on Route 47, this is the only drive-in theater in New Jersey.
- Palace of Depression: Also known as “Home of Junk” and “The Strangest House in the World”, the house was built by George Daynor, the gold miner from Alaska who lost his fortune in the Wall Street Crash.
- The Vineland Historical and Antiquarian Society: In operation since 1910, this is a museum and research library that has a large collection of objects and artifacts showcasing the history of the city.