A college town in Pima County, Arizona, Tucson or “The Old Pueblo” is a fun and attractive city. A culturally refreshing city, Tucson has a blend of Mexican, Spanish, American-Indian and Anglo traditions.
Home to the University of Arizona, the city has plenty of hip restaurants, bars, eclectic shops and colorful historic buildings. Apart from being a college town at heart, Tucson has an abundance of natural beauty that you can explore – all of this makes Tucson private jet charters quite popular.
Now, you can fly into and from the city with a private jet charter to/from Tucson. A private jet charter to/from Tucson gets you to your destination in ultimate style, luxury and comfort that is sure to make your trip unforgettable.
Private Jet Charters To/From Tucson
To charter a flight to Tucson or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Tucson Private Jet Charters
- Tucson International Airport (TUS): The airport is situated around 6 miles from Tucson’s central business district. The airport has 6 FBOs where you can get a private jet charter to/from Tucson.
- Ryan Airfield (RYN): Situated around 10 miles from downtown Tucson, the airport mainly serves general aviation. It is also used for military helicopter and law enforcement flights.
- Marana Regional Airport (AVQ): The airport is situated in Marana, around 15 miles from Tucson.
Cultural Attractions of Tucson
- Mission San Xavier del Bac: Located around 10 miles from downtown Tucson, the mission was established by Padre Eusebio Kino in 1692.
- Old Tucson: Located near the Tucson Mountains, this is a movie studio and theme park, which was built in 1939.
- Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block: The art museum has a pottery school, galleries and a restaurant.
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum: Spread across 98 acres, this is the most popular attraction in Arizona and comprises a botanical garden, aquarium, zoo, art gallery and natural history museum.
- DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun Historic District: The property has several buildings in a natural desert setting and is a museum open to the public.
- Pima Air & Space Museum: Spread across 80 acres, the museum has around 300 aircraft on display.