Situated on the east coast of Australia, Sydney is the capital of New South Wales and the most populated city of the whole country. Sydney is a spectacular city like none other – with its gorgeous harbor and beaches, the city offers a glorious visual factor that ‘wows’ you every time – it’s also a hotspot for business and leisure alike, making Sydney private jet charters a popular way to travel in and out of the city.
Defined by the stunning Pacific coastline, Sydney is also full of greenery and wildlife. Sydney has lots to see and do – you can spend a lazy day on the golden sands of the Bondi beach among scores of bronzed bodies, or explore the restaurants, check out the hip bands or just gaze at the sparkling lights of the Sydney harbor.
Whether you’re visiting Sydney on business or for leisure, you can get to and from the city with a private jet charter to Sydney, Australia.
Private Jet Charters To/From Sydney, Australia
To charter a flight to Sydney or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Sydney Australia Private Jet Charters
- Sydney Airport (SYD): Also called Kingsford Smith Airport and Mascot Airport, the international airport is situated around 5 miles from Sydney’s city center.
- Bankstown Airport (BWU): Situated around 16 miles from the central business district of Sydney, the airport also serves private jet charters to/from Sydney Australia.
Cultural Attractions of Sydney
- Sydney Opera House: Opened in 1973, the Opera House is one of the iconic landmarks of the country and is a multi-venue performing arts center.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: Nicknamed “The Coathanger”, the arch-shaped bridge is a popular landmark and connects Sydney’s CBD (central business district) to the North Shore.
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park: Spread across 37,000 acres, the national park is situated around 16 miles from the central business district of Sydney.
- Australian Museum: This is the oldest natural history and anthropology museum of Australia.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Australia: The MCA has a display of contemporary art from across the country and the world.