Switzerland’s undying popularity as a tourist destination comes from its breathtaking alpine scenery and storybook villages. The pristine, snow-capped peaks of the Alps, crystal clear blue lakes, emerald valleys, snow-white glaciers and quaint lakeside hamlets make for a refreshing holiday, best enjoyed by taking a Switzerland private jet charter.
The land-locked nation snuggled amidst valleys and lakes is well known for its international resorts and offering a variety of activities such as hiking, biking, climbing, paragliding, skiing and tobogganing. The country also has a fascinating history, well captured in the museums of Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne. Galleries, historic buildings and renowned music festivals further enhance the charm of the place. A private jet charter to Switzerland will take you Bern, the capital oozing with medieval old world charm, cozily situated on the crook of a river.
But don’t for a minute think that this country is lost in a time warp! Davos boasts of a state-of-the-art conference center that hosts the annual World Economic Forum. Political and business elites gather annually to discuss weighty matters that impact the future of the world.
Switzerland also has a thriving economy and its banks are well known for their discretion. So whether you are traveling on work or recreation, travel in comfort and luxury without burning a hole in your pocket. Many operators provide good discounts and deals. Empty-leg flights work out to be really affordable. Do some homework, compare costs and choose the one that works the best for you.
Private Jet Charters To/From Switzerland
To charter a flight to Switzerland or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Private Flights to/from Switzerland
There are many airports in Switzerland. Choose the one that serves your interests best:
- Geneva Cointrin Airport is the second busiest private jet airport in Europe
- Zurich Airport is the sixth busiest airport in Europe and sees a high number of private jets
- Bern Airport is popular especially during the Montreux Jazz festival in July
- Basel Mulhouse Airport also sees a high number of private jet flights every day during Art Basel, the annual art fair
- Sion International Airport is a popular private jet destination during the ski season
- Samedan St. Moritz also sees skiers arriving in private jets