Famed for its stunning Pacific coastline and sunny weather, Southern California or SoCal consists of the 10 southernmost counties of California – Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Orange, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Kern, Imperial, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura. South California shares its southern border with Mexico.
There are loads of things to do in Southern California – immerse yourself in pop-culture, tour the LA studios, rub shoulder with celebrities at the beaches, wine and dine in famous resorts or prance with your favorite cartoon stars at Disneyland.
SoCal has bountiful natural beauty, right from sandy deserts, snow-capped craggy mountains, iconic beaches, hiking trails to hidden canyons. Now, you can hop on to a private jet charter to Southern California and experience live music, concerts, art, architecture, art-deco and modernist buildings and lots more. Southern California private jet charters are the most luxurious and comfortable way to get to and from SoCal.
Private Jet Charters To/From Southern California
To charter a flight to Southern California or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Private Flights to/from Southern California
Some of the popular airports in SoCal where you can get a private jet charter to Southern California are:
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): Located around 18 miles from downtown LA, the international airport serves Los Angeles and the surrounding areas.
- John Wayne Airport (SNA): Situated in Orange County, this is a general aviation and commercial airport.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB): Earlier known as Daugherty Field, the public airport lies 3 miles from downtown Long Beach.
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR): Earlier known as Bob Hope Airport, the airport is located around 3 miles from downtown Burbank.
- Chino Airport (CNO): Situated around 3 miles from Chino in San Bernardino County, the airport acts as a reliever airport to John Wayne Airport.
Cultural Attractions of Southern California
- Balboa Park: Situated in San Diego, the 1,200-acre park has gardens, green belts, natural vegetation zones, open spaces, walking paths, theaters, museums and the San Diego Zoo.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall: Located in downtown LA, this is a concert hall, which is home to the LA Master Chorale and LA Philharmonic orchestra.
- The Broad: Situated in downtown LA, this is a contemporary art museum.
- San Diego Museum of Art: Located in Balboa Park, San Diego, this is a fine arts museum.
- Bowers Museum: Situated in Orange County, this is an art museum that contains over 100,000 features, artworks and paintings.
- Heritage Square Museum: Located in LA, this is an open-air architecture and living history museum.
- Laguna Art Museum: Situated in Laguna Beach, the LAM is one of the oldest cultural and art institutions in the area.
- The Music Center: Located in downtown LA, this is among the largest performing art centers in the US.