The southernmost region of Florida State is called South Florida that includes the Miami metro area, Florida Keys and other areas. South Florida is the only part of continental America that enjoys a tropical climate and is home to the most attractive islands, miles of alluring beaches and wetlands teeming with wildlife – these, among many other qualities, are why South Florida private jet charters are so popular.
Miami, nicknamed “the Magic City” offers an imaginative blend of Latin-American culture, an active art scene, flourishing nightlife, glitz alongside the white sandy beaches, sunny marinas, stunning skyline and beautiful flora. There’s more to South Florida than Miami – the beautiful islands of the Florida Keys, the colorful Key West, the “No Name” islands and more – there’s plenty to see and do in South Florida.
So, whether you’re looking for a weekend getaway to South Florida or a few days, a South Florida jet charter can get you there. Take a South Florida private jet charter to and from the area and travel in comfort and style.
Private Jet Charters To/From South Florida
To charter a flight to South Florida or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Private Flights to/from South Florida
South Florida has many airports that serve South Florida jet charters, but the 3 popular ones are:
- Miami International Airport (MIA): This is the biggest airport in the region and serves both domestic and international flights. The airport is situated around 8 miles from downtown Miami.
- Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL): Located in Broward County, this is one of the major airports serving the Miami metro area. The airport is situated between Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale.
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI): Situated in West Palm Beach, the airport is a 10-15 minute drive from the city.
Cultural Attractions in South Florida
- Arsht Center: Situated in Miami, this is among the largest performing art centers in America, which was built in 1929.
- History Miami Museum: Known earlier as the Historical Museum of Southern Florida, the museum is situated in Miami downtown and is the largest history museum in Florida.
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts: Also called Kravis Center, this is a professional arts center situated in the downtown of West Palm Beach.
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens: Situated in Palm Beach County, the complex has 2 museum buildings, Japanese Gardens, a bonsai garden and more.
- Boca Raton Museum of Art: Founded in 1950, the museum showcases contemporary photography, art, glass, sculpture and non-Western art.
- Miami City Ballet: Founded in 1985, this is an American ballet company in Miami Beach.