The capital city of North Carolina, Raleigh is a smart city known for its colleges and universities. Raleigh has been named after Sir Walter Raleigh, the founder of the Roanoke Colony in Dare County. Home to several scholarly and tech institutions, Raleigh is part of the Research Triangle.
An aesthetic city, Raleigh has several oak trees lining the streets, which gives its moniker “City of Oaks”. The city has many independent businesses, quaint coffee shops, lush landscape, natural splendor and serene green spaces, all of which attract thousands of visitors every year.
Whether you’re traveling to or from Raleigh for a holiday or business, a Raleigh NC private jet charter flies you in and out of the city in unmatched comfort and style.
Private Jet Charters To/From Raleigh NC
To charter a flight to Raleigh NC or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Private Flights to and from Raleigh NC
There are 2 airports that serve private jet charter Raleigh NC:
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU): RDU is situated around 9 miles from Morrisville and around 14 miles from Raleigh.
- Horace Williams Airport (IGX): The airport is around 35 miles from Raleigh, north of Chapel Hill.
Cultural Attractions of Raleigh NC
During your trip to Raleigh, there are many historical, art and cultural attractions that you can visit such as:
- Contemporary Art Museum of Raleigh: This is a contemporary multimedia art gallery located in Raleigh, which exhibits works by regional, national and international artists.
- Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts: This is the primary location for performing arts in the city of Raleigh.
- North Carolina Museum of Art: Founded in 1956, the NCMA is an art museum which has more than 40 galleries and has a collection that spreads across 5,000 years.
- North Carolina Museum of History: Situated in downtown Raleigh, this is a history museum.
- North Carolina Symphony: Based in Raleigh, the American orchestra has 66 musicians and performs at the Meymandi Concert Hall.
- North Carolina Theatre: Started by De Ann S. Jones, this is a professional theater that performs 4 mainstage shows annually at the Raleigh Memorial Auditorium.
- Carolina Ballet: Founded in 1997, the Carolina Ballet has around 35 dancers and performs in Raleigh and the rest of the state.