The largest and most-populated city in Oregon state, Portland is situated at the confluence of the Columbia and Willamette rivers. With its multitude of cultural attractions, craft breweries, diverse cuisine and neat green spaces, the city has become a must-visit destination in the Pacific Northwest.
Also called the City of Roses, Stumptown, P-town, Bridge City and PDX, Portland is among the most thriving cities on the West Coast and has become an urbanite’s dream. Whether you’re visiting the city for business or pleasure, now you can fly in or out with a Portland Oregon private jet charter and travel in luxurious comfort. Let’s take a look at the essentials below.
Private Jet Charters To/From Portland, Oregon
To charter a flight to Portland or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Private Flights to and from Portland, Oregon
There are 3 airports in the area, where you can private jet charter Portland Oregon.
- Portland International Airport (PDX): Situated around 12 miles from downtown Portland, PDX is the largest airport and serves several national and international destinations. The airport has 1 FBO that serves private jet charter Portland Oregon.
- Portland-Hillsboro Airport (HIO): Located to the west of the business region of downtown Portland, the airport has 4 FBOs and also hosts the Oregon International Airshow every year.
- Portland-Troutdale Airport (TTD): Located around 10 miles from central Portland, the airport has a full-service FBO and several other limited FBOs that serve private jet charter Portland Oregon. The airport is a base for the Columbia River Gorge aerial tours.
- Portland Downtown Heliport (61J): The heliport is located in northwest Portland in the neighborhood of Old Town Chinatown.
Cultural Attractions of Portland, Oregon
Portland has a flourishing art and culture scene and some of the cultural attractions include:
- Portland Opera: Based at the Hampton Opera Center, this is an American opera company.
- Oregon Symphony: Founded in 1896 as the Portland Symphony Society, Oregon Symphony is the 6th oldest orchestra in the U.S.
- Oregon Ballet Theatre: OBT performs a 5-program season every year at the Portland Center for Performing Arts.
- Portland Art Museum: Founded in 1892, the Portland Art Museum has over 42,000 works of art and is the oldest art museum on the West Coast.
- Oregon Historical Society Museum: Located at the Oregon Historical Society, the history museum was founded in 1898.