Millions of people visit Orlando across the year from around the world. Vacations, work conferences, you name it. Orlando keeps pretty busy and parties just as hard. And if you want to jet out of the southern city, that’s just fine too.
An Orlando private jet charter is the perfect way to fly – matching the needs of all who enter and exit the wonderful city of Orlando.
Private Jet Charters To/From Orlando
To charter a flight to Orlando or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports to Choose From
There are four main airports for you to pick depending on your final destination. The private jet charter in Orlando has fixed-base operators in all of them to meet your needs. Fixed-base operators or FBOs are organizations that coordinate with the airport for services like parking, fueling and inspections.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO/KMCO): This is the busiest airport in all of Florida and is about 10 miles southeast of the business district of Orlando. There are two FBOs: Galaxy Aviation and Signature Flight Support. It’s a favorite among those who travel luxury and for business. It’s also an airport with many shopping and dining options.
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB/KSFB): This is closer to the beach so don’t forget to peep out when you’re landing or taking off. It is about 20 miles northeast of Orlando. It has two FBOs: StarPort and Avion Jet Center. Most tourist hotspots can be easily accessed from this airport.
- Orlando Executive Airport (ORL/KORL): This airport is just three miles from the heart of the city and is bang in the middle of all the action. It has two FBOs Sheltair Aviation Services and Showalter Flying Services at your service. It is a popular choice among businessmen because of its proximity to the financial center.
- Kissimmee Gateway Airport (ISM/KISM): This one is located in Kissimmee, Florida which is just 16 miles southwest of Orlando. It has four full-service FBOs: Atlantic Aviation, KAZ Aviation, Kissimmee Aviation Services, and Signature Flight Support. Fun fact: It is just eight miles from the Walt Disney World.
Entertainment in Orlando
Speaking of Walt Disney World, there are a lot of places in Orlando that are a symbol of pure entertainment. From amusement parks to luxury hotels, there are a lot of spaces which scream vacation. The city has a subtropical climate and is a hurricane risk. Here are the top three to give you a hint of what’s in store.
- Walt Disney World Parks: This has been one of the most popular family spots for years. It has four parks with the Magic Kingdom being the favorite. There’s Cinderella’s Castle bang in the middle, Epcot’s Spaceship Earth geosphere at the entrance and the Hollywood Studios park which is all about the magic of movies.
- Universal Theme Parks: This one is part theme park and part studio. The design was finalized after consultations with director Steven Spielberg so that visitors can have an interactive experience. There are several island parks like The Lost Continent, Jurassic Park, Skull Island and, wait for it, Marvel Superhero Island. But Harry Potter is the newest of them all. Come on. Go for it!
- Kennedy Space Center: We’ve all looked up at the night sky and wondered about the mysteries of the universe. If you want a peek into that world, go no further than the Kennedy Space Center. It’s no surprise then that this is one of the most popular day trips in Orlando.
If you live here, we don’t have to sell it to you. Except to tell you that the private jet charter in Orlando has excellent service to make your flight out nice and easy. If you’re visiting for business, we hope you will take a few days off and consider checking out all that the city has to offer.