Whether you speak of eclectic beach towns, pristine sandy coastlines or exciting theme parks, Orange County stands out as Southern California’s most iconic destinations.
Located in the metropolitan area of Los Angeles, Orange County is the 3rd most-populated county in California. Orange County has the perfect blend of active lifestyle along with laidback sophistication. Home to popular attractions like The Disney Resorts, Knott’s Berry Farm, Mission San Juan Capistrano, Huntington Beach and more, OC attracts thousands of visitors every year.
So, whether you’re traveling to Orange County for a vacation with your family or on business, you can book yourself an Orange County private jet charter and travel in luxury and comfort.
Private Jet Charters To/From Orange County
To charter a flight to Orange County or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Private Flights to and from Orange County
There are 5 airports in the area, where you can private jet charter Orange County.
- John Wayne Airport (SNA): Located 5 miles from the center of Orange County, SNA is the nearest major airport that has domestic and international flights from Santa Ana.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB): This is another major airport that is located 24 miles from Orange County and has domestic flights to and from Long Beach.
- Ontario International Airport (ONT): At a distance of 38 miles from Orange County, the airport has domestic and international flights from Ontario.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): Situated around 42 miles from Orange County, LAX has domestic and international flights from Los Angeles.
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR): At a distance of 48 miles from OC, the airport has domestic flights to and from Burbank.
Cultural Attractions of Orange County
- Mission San Juan Capistrano: Founded in 1776, the Spanish mission was started by the Spanish Catholic missionaries.
- Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum: This is the burial site and presidential library of Richard Nixon, the 37th US President.
- Birthplace of Richard Nixon: This is the place of birth of Richard Nixon and his childhood home.
- Balboa Pavilion: Established in 1906 and located in Newport Beach, Balboa Pavilion is a historic place and landmark.
- Christ Cathedral: Earlier called Crystal Cathedral, the American church is situated in Garden Grove, CA. Made of reflective glass, the church is the “largest glass building in the world”.