The largest city in the state of Nebraska, Omaha enjoys a beautiful location on the Missouri River, with the Iowa border a stone’s throw away.
Omaha is known for its museums, cultural centers and rich history, as much as it is known for being an important hub for business and finance—the city headquarters 4 Fortune 500 and 5 Fortune 1000 companies, as well as a range of banks and businesses.
The city is also known for a range of innovations, right from food-related ones such as “butter brickle” icecream and Reuben sandwich to the “Top 40” radio format to the country’s first ski-lift – and to get in and out of the city, nothing beats a Omaha private jet charter. Let’s take a look at your best options!
Private Jet Charters To/From Omaha
To charter a flight to Omaha or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports to Fly Privately to and from Omaha
Two major airports are available to private jet charter Omaha:
- Millard Airport (MLE, KMLE): Located about 141 miles northwest of Omaha, Millard Airport has its seat in Des Moines, and is close to the Des Moines International Airport.
- Eppley Airfield (OMA, KOMA): The Eppley Airfield is a stone’s throw away from Omaha’s central business district, a mere 3 miles to the area’s northeast.
- Other Airports: Other popular airports include the Council Bluffs Municipal Airport (KCBF, CBF), Plattsmouth Municipal Airport (KPMV, PMV), Fremont Municipal Airport (KFET, FET), and Wahoo Municipal Airport (KAHQ, AHQ).
Cultural Attractions in Omaha
From caves to indoor deserts to botanical gardens, a wide variety of cultural attractions are available to explore, once your private jet charter Omaha lands, such as:
- Old Market District
- Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium
- Spirit of Nebraska’s Wilderness and Pioneer Courage Park
- Durham Museum
- Performing Arts Center
- Joslyn Museum
- Omaha Children’s Museum
- Lauritzen Gardens
- Saint Cecilia Cathedral
- Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge
- Freedom Park Navy Museum
- Lewis and Clark Landing