A city in the Hampton Roads metro area in the state of Virginia, Norfolk is home to the largest naval base in the world. The port city has a large shipping and Navy presence; however, it is also grown as a major cultural hub with excellent museums, symphony, opera, ballet and arts.
In recent years, the downtown area of Norfolk has experienced a major transformation with plenty of attractions, shopping, gourmet restaurants, events and festivals and a burgeoning arts scene. Ghent, a historic district is the center for entertainment and culture and has beautiful tree-lined streets, churches, historic homes, antique shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants.
Ocean View is the beach community of the city, which has become one of the most sought-after addresses in recent years. Hop onto an international jet charter to Norfolk, VA and travel to and from the city in style and comfort. A Norfolk private jet charter can make your trip to and from the city truly memorable.
Private Jet Charters To/From Norfolk VA
To charter a flight to Norfolk VA or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Norfolk VA Jet Charters
- Norfolk International Airport (ORF): Located around 25 minutes from the city center, the airport is very convenient to travel from and to various destinations and you can also conveniently get an international jet charter to Norfolk, VA.
Cultural Attractions of Norfolk VA
- Chrysler Museum of Art: Located between downtown Norfolk and the Ghent district, the art museum was established in 1933 and was called the Norfolk Museum of Arts and Sciences. This is one of the major art museums in the Southeastern U.S.
- Nauticus: Also called the National Maritime Center, this is a science museum and center. The museum opened in 1994 and has aquaria, interactive theaters, hands-on exhibits and HD films, etc. The center is also home to USS Wisconsin, the last battleship built in the U.S. since 2000.
- Norfolk City Hall: Also called the MacArthur Memorial, this is a historic city hall, which was built in 1874. In 1972, the hall was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.