Minnesota’s most populous city, the “Mini-Apple” abounds in sky scraping office buildings and historic vibes fuelled by a rich culture, deep-rooted traditions, classic architecture and neighborhoods that have seemingly been around forever!
One of the country’s “Twin Cities” (with St.Paul, the neighboring state capital), the Mississippi runs through Minneapolis, so you’ll be treated to plenty of ports and lovely water views.
Additionally, there are plenty of parks, lakes, cultural landmarks and happening nightlife, so there’s no dearth of things to do in Minneapolis, should you opt for a Minneapolis private jet charter.
Private Jet Charters To/From Minneapolis
To charter a flight to Minneapolis or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports to Fly Privately to and from Minneapolis
Minnesota has a large number of airports in and around to fly into on your private jet charter Minneapolis:
- Crystal Airport (MIC, KMIC): Crystal Airport has 3 FBOs and is 8 miles northwest Minneapolis’ central business district.
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP, KMSP): The international airport has one FBO that caters to both passenger and non-commercial aircraft.
- Flying Cloud (FCM, KFCM): Flying Cloud has 5 FBOs and is located 11 miles southwest of Minneapolis’ central business district.
- Airlake Airport (LVN, KLVN): 2 FBOs operate out of Airlake, which is 22 miles to the south of Minneapolis’ central district.
- St. Paul Downtown Airport (STP, KSTP): Also known as Holman Field, the St.Paul Airport is a mere mile from St.Paul’s central business district and around 12 miles to the east of Minneapolis. 2 FBOs operate out of this airport.
- Other Airports: Other popular airports include Anoka-County Blaine Airport (ANE, KANE), Lake Elmo Airport (21D) and New Richmond Regional Airport (RNH, KRNH).
Top Cultural Attractions in Minneapolis
A private jet charter Minneapolis will let you explore the following cultural attractions:
- Minneapolis Institute of Art
- Minnehaha Regional Park
- Guthrie Theater
- Children’s Theater Company
- Weisman Art Museum
- American Swedish Institute
- Mill City Museum
- Walker Art Center
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Chain of Lakes Regional Park
- City Hall