Known as much for its beer and baseball as it is for its thriving student crowd, Milwaukee is Wisconsin’s largest city and accordingly, has a ton on offer to visitors – a Milwaukee private jet charter is a surefire way to get in and out of the city with unbeatable ease, comfort and style.
Also home to Harley Davidson Motorcycles, Milwaukee’s location on Lake Michigan also makes it a popular tourist spot—come summer, there’s a mindblowing range of summer activities here for all ages, including the much-loved Summerfest music festival.
One of the most convenient and luxurious ways to reach the city is via a private jet charter to Milwaukee – let’s see how to do it:
Private Jet Charters To/From Milwaukee
To charter a flight to Milwaukee or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports to Fly Privately to and from Milwaukee
If you’re taking a private jet charter to Milwaukee, you’ll probably land in one of these 3 airports:
- General Mitchell International Airport (MKE, KMKE): This civil-military airport is located approximately 6 miles south of Milwaukee’s central business district and 5 miles from downtown.
- Waukesha County Airport (UES, KUES): Also known as Crites Field, Waukesha is around 19 miles west of downtown and 2 miles to the north of the Waukesha central business district.
- Lawrence J. Timmerman Airport (MWC, KMWC): Located 5 miles to the city center’s northwest, this airport is also known as Timmerman Field and is a popular choice for private aviation.
Milwaukee’s Top Cultural Attractions
Here are the top cultural attractions that await you if you take a private jet charter Milwaukee:
- Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- Milwaukee County Zoo
- The Milwaukee Lakefront Area, which encompasses the War Memorial Center, Discovery World, Milwaukee Art Museum, the Municipal Pier and the Historic Third Ward
- The Milwaukee Public Museum
- Boerner Botanical Gardens
- Pabst Theater and Pabst Mansion
- The Domes: Mitchell Park Conservatory
- The Harley Davidson Museum
- The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church
- City Hall
- The many colleges are worth checking out too, such as the Mary Mount College, Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, University of Wisconsin and the Concordia University, especially if you’ve got teens waiting to step into college in the family