An expansive island in the southeastern part of New York State, Long Island is a 115-mile long expanse and quite densely populated. Once you move away from the central suburbs of Long Island, you will be welcomed by wineries, glitzy resorts, windswept dunes, fresh farms, the fishing and whaling ports and the wealthy Hamptons that are characterized by swanky homes, antique shops and trendy eateries.
And, you can experience the tourist attractions of Long Island and the area around by just hopping on to a private jet charter to Long Island.
In short, a Long Island private jet charter gets you to and from the city in complete comfort, luxury and style so that you arrive at your destination fully refreshed and ready to “start the party”.
Private Jet Charters To/From Long Island
To charter a flight to Long Island or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Long Island Private Jet Charters
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP): This is the nearest airport and is situated around 12 miles from the city center.
- Brookhaven Calabro Airport (WSH): Situated in Shirley, Suffolk County, the airport is best for private jet charter Long Island.
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA): Situated at a distance of around 36 miles from Long Island, the airport has both domestic, as well as international flights, to and from New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): Situated around 38 miles from Long Island, the airport serves domestic and international flights to and from New York.
Cultural Attractions of Long Island
- Montauk Point Lighthouse Museum: Situated at the eastern tip of Long Island, this is the oldest lighthouse in New York State and is a historic landmark and has a tower, museum and gift shop.
- Oheka Castle: Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Oheka Castle is a beautiful historic mansion that is one of the finest historic hotels in America.
- Old Westbury Gardens: Built in 1906, this is an English manor house with 44 rooms and has gardens spread across 200 acres. With wooded paths, lawns, beautiful gardens, priceless antiques and artwork, the mansion is a popular tourist attraction.
- The Whaling Museum & Education Center: The science, history and culture museum is situated on Route 25A in Cold Spring Harbor, Suffolk County, a famous whaling port in the 19th century.
- Bayard Cutting Arboretum State Park: Situated on the Connetquot River, the park is spread across 690 acres and is great for walking and birdwatching.