Situated in South Africa and commonly known as Jo’burg or Jozi, Johannesburg is the capital city of Gauteng, and is considered as one of the richest provinces of South Africa. Located in the mineral-rich region of Witwatersrand hills and the hub of diamond and gold trade, give Johannesburg its moniker, “The City of Gold”. Quickly becoming one of the most prosperous countries of South Africa, Johannesburg has evolved into the country’s important financial hub.
Jo’burg is a friendly city that offers plenty to see and do. With a number of historical buildings, museums and galleries, Jo’burg is a melting pot of diversity, heritage and culture. So, whether you’re visiting the city for a business meeting or on a holiday, the best way to get to and from the city is a private jet charter.
Get a private jet charter to Johannesburg and explore the city in style and comfort.
Private Jet Charters To/From Johannesburg
To charter a flight to Johannesburg or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Private Jet Charter Johannesburg
- OR Tambo International Airport (JNB): Known originally as Jan Smuts International Airport, this is the primary airport for international and domestic travel to and from South Africa. The airport is located in Kempton Park, Gauteng.
- Grand Central Airport (GCJ): The privately-owned airport is situated in Midrand, which is between Johannesburg and Pretoria and serves domestic flights in South Africa only. The airport also serves private jet charters in Johannesburg.
Cultural Attractions of Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Art Gallery: Located in Johannesburg’s central business district, this is the largest gallery in South Africa and has 15 sculpture gardens and exhibition halls and consists of a large body of art.
- Gold Reef City: The amusement park is situated on an old gold mine and has roller coasters, water rides and a museum.
- Apartheid Museum: Part of the Gold Reef City, the museum celebrates the end of the apartheid in South Africa and the beginning of a democracy.
- Joburg Theatre Complex: The complex consists of 4 theaters and holds home-grown and Broadway productions.