One of the Balearic Islands, Ibiza is a Spanish archipelago situated in the Mediterranean Sea. Well known for its flourishing nightclubs, all-night raves, electronic dance music and partying, Ibiza is a hot and happening destination. In summer, world-renowned DJs like David Guetta, Armin van Buuren, etc. land up in Ibiza making the island the ultimate clubbing destination.
But, there’s more to this island than meets your eye. With its gorgeous sun-kissed beaches, serene yoga retreats, quiet villages, secluded sandy coves and pine-clad hills, Ibiza has another side too. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the culture and heritage of Ibiza attracts globetrotters from the world over – and business ventures as well.
And, there can be nothing more luxurious than getting your own Ibiza private jet charter and arriving there in style. So, whether you’re looking for a hot vacation, sparkling business, a tropical adventure or a frenzied partying holiday, you can get to the island with an Ibiza jet charter.
Private Jet Charters To/From Ibiza
To charter a flight to Ibiza or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Ibiza Private Jet Charters
- Ibiza Airport (IBZ): Situated around 4 miles from Ibiza’s city center, the airport serves Ibiza and Formentera island. The airport originally was a military airport; however, it now serves domestic, as well as international flights.
Cultural Attractions of Ibiza
- Catedral de Santa María: A Very important cultural monument, this a Roman Catholic church, built in the 13th century.
- Museu d’art Contemporani d’Eivissa (MACE) or Contemporary Art Museum of Ibiza: Showcasing works of modern art, the museum is located in the Old Town of Ibiza.
- Eivissa Castle: Situated on top of the hill, the Eivissa Castle offers stunning views of the island.
- Dalt Vila (Upper Town): The old town of Ibiza is situated on the hill with cobbled, winding streets, galleries, museums, small shops and restaurants dotting the narrow streets.
- C’an Marça Caves: Situated north of the island of Ibiza, the caves are filled with stunning stalactites and stalagmites. You can take an official tour that takes you around the caves and you can also see a light show at the artificial waterfall.