Nestled in the Tualatin Valley is the 5th largest city in Oregon State, Hillsboro, which is situated to the west of Portland. Home to many hi-tech companies like Intel, SolarWorld, Nike, etc. comprising the “Silicon Forest” region, Hillsboro inspires innovation and is a growing commercial hub. Tempered by the Pacific Ocean, Hillsboro enjoys a climate that is conducive for fishing, agriculture and hunting.
Hillsboro is home to the Hillsboro Hops, the minor baseball team and it has over 24 parks, sports fields and a state-of-the-art stadium. Farmers’ markets, community events, concerts, art exhibitions and plenty of activities that foster a close-knit community. And, you can visit and get to and from the city easily with a Hillsboro Oregon private jet charter.
In short, with a private jet charter to Hillsboro Oregon, you can skip the crowded airport terminals and long lines and get to your destination in comfort, luxury and style.
Private Jet Charters To/From Hillsboro, Oregon
To charter a flight to Hillsboro or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Hillsboro Oregon Private Jet Charters
- Hillsboro Airport (HIO): Also called Portland-Hillsboro Airport, this is the general, corporate aviation and flight training airport that serves Hillsboro city and is one of the 3 airports in Portland, Oregon.
- Portland International Airport (PDX): The major airport is situated in Portland, Oregon and is around 34 miles from the city center of Hillsboro.
Cultural Attractions of Hillsboro Oregon
- Oregon Chorale: Founded in 1985, this is an American choir. Comprising 60 members, the choir performs in Portland and also tours in Europe and presents opera, folk, classical and contemporary music.
- Hillsboro Artists’ Regional Theater: Known originally as Hillsboro Actors Repertory Theater, the community theater group presents 6 plays annually in the 99-seat theater that is located downtown.
- Glenn & Viola Walters Cultural Arts Center: This is a multifunctional art and performance venue that opened in 2004.
- Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks and Minerals: Opened in 1997, the earth science museum displays mineral and rock collections dating back to the 1930s and contains fossils, petrified wood, meteorites, zeolites, fluorescent minerals, etc.
- Five Oaks Museum: Known originally as the Washington County Museum, this is a history museum and research library.