A port city in eastern Canada, Halifax is the capital city of Nova Scotia. Renowned as one of the greatest natural harbors in the world and for its rich maritime history, Halifax today is a major economic, business and cultural hub.
Dotted with parks, red-brick buildings, world-class museums and a 2.5-mile seafront boardwalk, Halifax is truly a small, charming city with warm hospitality and a slow and easy-going lifestyle.
And, now you can easily get to and from the city with a private jet charter to Halifax in comfort and style. The history, culture and vibrancy of the city – both culturally and business-wise – makes it a perfect getaway for Halifax private jet charter travelers. So, hop on to a private jet charter to Halifax and get your Canadian adventure started.
Private Jet Charters To/From Halifax
To charter a flight to Halifax or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Halifax Private Jet Charters
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ): Situated in Goffs, Nova Scotia, the airport serves the Halifax area and is the 8th busiest airport in Canada. The airport serves many FBOs that offer private jet charter Halifax.
Cultural Attractions of Halifax
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic: Located in downtown Halifax, the maritime museum has over 30,000 maritime artifacts.
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21: This is the national museum of immigration. Sitting on the waterfront, this was the point of entry for immigrants into Canada several years ago.
- Citadel Hill: A National Historic Site, the Citadel Hill has 4 forts and generally referred to as Fort George. The 4th fort is called Halifax Citadel and is in the form of a star, which played an important role in the development of Halifax.
- Art Gallery of Nova Scotia: Spread across 67,000 sq. ft., this is a public art museum.
- Dalhousie Arts Centre: Situated at Dalhousie University, the art center was opened in 1971 and consists of an art gallery, many theaters, a sculpture garden and classrooms.