Florida is the southernmost state in the United States, which is landlocked to one side, has the Atlantic Ocean to one, and the Gulf of Mexico to the other. Florida is known as the Sunshine State because of the incredible sunshine you can enjoy here by the beach.
With a Florida jet charter, you can fly into the stunning state and also enjoy the beautiful view as the plane hovers over the sparkling waters. A Florida jet charter is a luxurious and comfortable way to travel to the sunshine state. The city of Miami is one of the best placed to visit in the state and has incredible cosmopolitan energy. Orlando is another great destination in Florida which is known for Walt Disney World and other theme parks.
The state is also known for the Kennedy Space Center which is one of the most prominent field centers for NASA. The state is also known for its swamps and marshes which are inhabited by gators and other wildlife. The following are some of the things you may want to know when considering a Florida jet charter.
Private Jet Charters To/From Florida
To charter a flight to Florida or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Flights to and from Boston
There are 3 airports for flights to and from Miami.
- Miami International Airport: The Miami International Airport is one of the biggest airports in the state and is the point of transit for several international flights flying into the United States.
- Orlando International Airport: Orlando International Airport is a prominent airport that is located close to downtown Orlando.
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport: This is an international airport that is located northwest of Panama City, in Bay County.
Cultural Attractions of Florida
- Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens—Jacksonville: The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens in Jacksonville houses the collection of Ninah Cummer, who donated her gardens and personal art collection to the museum upon her death in 1961.
- Polk Museum of Art—Lakeland: This is a private, non-profit art museum in Lakeland. It is regarded as one of the best museums in the state and is a Smithsonian Affiliate.
- HistoryMiami Museum—Miami: Formerly known as the Historical Museum of Southern Florida, this is the largest museum of history in the state.
- Custom House—Key West: This is a historical Florida landmark and was originally the custom’s office for the island of Key West.