California is no stranger to some private jet action. So hiring a private jet to and from the state is an easy deal – any California private jet charter, whether to or from, has a lot of airports to service your needs.
It’s a state that no one needs to sell. The amount of business and entertainment it provides does all the talking. Even if you’re a tourist, you’ve already heard of its vibrant beaches, amusement parks and that it is a gateway to San Francisco and Los Angeles.
The California jet charter gets you where you need to be and since there is such an abundance of airports, you can choose the one that’s closest to your final destination. Let’s take a look.
Private Jet Charters To/From California
To charter a flight to California or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports in the State of CA
There are eight airports that can be accessed by the private jet charter California. Each of them has fixed-base operators of FBOs to cater to your specific needs. FBOs are organizations that work with the airport to provide services like parking, fueling and maintenance of the jets.
- Van Nuys Airport: This is the busiest general aviation airport in the world. It’s situated in Van Nuys in the San Fernando Valley, within the city limits of Los Angeles. It has five FBOs called Castle & Cooke Aviation, Clay Lacy Aviation, Maguire Aviation Group, Signature Aviation and Pentastar.
- Los Angeles International Airport: This is another airport in the state that has been recognized as one of the top 10 busiest airports in the world. It is approximately 16 miles southwest of downtown Los Angeles and has two FBOs: Landmark Aviation and Atlantic Aviation.
- LA/Ontario International Airport: This one is about 38 miles east of downtown Los Angeles in the city of Ontario. Three FBOs called Guardian Jet Center, ASIG General Aviation Services and Atlantic Aviation are located here.
- Bob Hope Airport: This one is the closest airport to Hollywood and Griffith Park. It is about three miles northwest of the central business district of Burbank and has two local FBOs called Atlantic Aviation and Million Air Burbank.
- Long Beach Airport: Also called the Daugherty Field, this airport is approximately 23 miles southeast of the business district of Los Angeles. It is quite close to coastal hotspots like Palos Verdes and Huntington Beach. It is served by four FBOs called AirFlite, Mercury Air Center, Signature Flight Support and Aeroplex.
- John Wayne Airport: The kids will like this. It’s in Santa Ana and is the closest one to Disneyland. It’s also easy to get to the Angel Stadium of Anaheim from here. It has two FBOs called Atlantic Aviation and Signature Flight Support.
- Santa Monica Airport: This is a favorite among those who live in or are going to Malibu. It’s in Santa Monica is six miles north of LAX. It’s a major entry point into Los Angeles.
- Chino Airport: This one is about 43 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles and is situated three miles southeast of the central business district of Chino. There are three FBOs in the airport called Threshold Aviation Group, Flying Tigers Aviation and Chino Fuel Service.
Cultural Attractions in California
The state has a ton of national parks and mountains. There are forests and deserts and beaches. So it offers every kind of vacation. It’s an unending list of entertainment options but we’ve got the top three here.
- San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge: It’s an iconic spot with an orange bridge against blue waters. You can drive over to it, take a walk or even bike across.
- Yosemite National Park: This is in northern California and is one of America’s most visited national parks.
- Disneyland: If you’re traveling with kids, it’s a crime to skip this one. And truth be told, you’ll have a blast too.
So ping the California private jet charter and get going.