Situated in Los Angeles County in San Fernando Valley, Southern California, is the city of Burbank.
Also popularly known as the “Media Capital of the World”, Burbank lies at a short distance from Hollywood and is home to the headquarters of various entertainment giants and most prominent film and TV studios like Walt Disney, Warner Bros, Cartoon Network Studios, The Burbank Studios, Nickelodeon Animation Studios, etc.
The iconic city has plenty to offer. It’s the ideal destination to experience studios, theme parks, behind-the-scenes movie tours, outdoor adventures, shopping, arts and culture. So, if you want to be in the heart of some exciting LA action, pack your bags and fly in with a Burbank private jet charter. You can now travel to and from the city in style and comfort with Burbank jet charter – let’s see how:
Private Jet Charters To/From Burbank
To charter a flight to Burbank or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Burbank Jet Charters
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR): The airport is situated around 3 miles from Burbank’s central business district and has 2 FBOs where you can jet charter Burbank.
Cultural Attractions of Burbank
- Burbank Media Center: The “Beautiful downtown Burbank” is located in San Fernando and has many movie theaters, shops, restaurants, and lots more.
- Burbank City Hall: Listed on the History Register of Historic Places, the Burbank City Hall is designed in the Art Deco or Moderne style and houses the municipal government of Burbank.
- The Martial Arts History Museum: Created as an artistic, cultural and educational experience, the museum showcases the role of martial arts in the history, culture and traditions of various Asian countries like Japan, China, Korea, Philippines, Thailand, etc. It also showcases American history, martial arts in America, media, anime, etc.
- Warner Brothers VIP Studio Tour: The tour lasts for around 2 hours and 10 minutes and consists of a visit to the backlot sets, production facilities, soundstages and the Warner Bros museum.