Called “Beau Fleuve” or Beautiful River by the French who settled in the area around the mid-18th century, Buffalo is the 2nd largest city in New York State. Situated at the confluence of the Buffalo River and Lake Erie, the city is full of surprises.
Buffalo’s architectural legacy and proud history are woven into all aspects of its civic life. And, the effects of de-industrialization can be seen in the burgeoning cultural attractions, delicious cuisine and flourishing nightlife of the city. Situated conveniently within a few miles of the magnificent Niagara Falls, Buffalo is a blend of natural beauty, busy city life and a varied art scene. And, you can get to and from the city easily with a Buffalo NY private jet charter.
If you want to explore and experience the beauty of the city that’s juxtaposed with the city in style and comfort, then a private jet charter to Buffalo is the best way to get here.
Private Jet Charters To/From Buffalo, NY
To charter a flight to Buffalo or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Buffalo NY Private Jet Charters
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF): Situated in Cheektowaga in New York, the airport is the busiest one that’s located outside the metropolitan area of the state, where you can private jet charter Buffalo NY.
Cultural Attractions of Buffalo
- The Burchfield Penney Art Center: Dedicated to the artists of Western New York, the art center is a port of call for all local artists.
- Albright–Knox Art Gallery: This is an art museum showcasing modern and contemporary art.
- Shea’s Performing Arts Center: Opened in 1926 as Shea’s Buffalo, the theater used to screen silent movies. Now, the theater holds special events and touring Broadway musical shows.
- Buffalo Theater District: The center of the theater scene in Buffalo, the district has several theaters such as Buffalo United Artists, Alleyway Theatre, Irish Classical Theatre Company, Shea’s Performing Arts Center, Road Less Traveled Theater and 710 Main Street Theatre.
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra: the American symphony orchestra of Buffalo mainly performs at the Kleinhans Music Hall.
- Buffalo History Museum: Earlier known as the Buffalo Historical Society and Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society showcases the history of Buffalo.
- Darwin D. Martin House: designed by the renowned architect Frank Lloyd Martin, the building is regarded as a masterpiece architecture of the 20th century.