The largest city of Catalonia and the 2nd largest city in Spain, Barcelona is situated on the north-eastern Mediterranean coast of Spain.
With a rich history and a graceful blend of Catalan and Spanish cultures, Barcelona has everything to offer, architecture, beaches, food and fun. Home to the football club, FC Barcelona, the city gained international recognition and became popular after it hosted the Olympic games in 1992. The city of Barcelona represents the beauty of European cities with its offer of museums, churches, restaurants, outdoor markets and shops.
The mild Mediterranean climate is ideal for sightseeing and relaxing on the beach, making Barcelona a popular vacation destination. You can get to Barcelona for days of relaxation and fun with a jet charter to Barcelona. You can now simply jet charter to Barcelona and travel to and from the city in complete luxury and style.
Private Jet Charters To/From Barcelona
To charter a flight to Barcelona or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Barcelona Jet Charters
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport (LEBL): Also called El Prat Airport, this is Barcelona’s international airport, situated around 7.5 miles from the center of the Barcelona city. The airport is Spain’s 2nd largest and busiest airport.
Cultural Attractions of Barcelona
- Monastery of Pedralbes: A Gothic monastery, this is now a museum in Barcelona.
- Basílica de la Sagrada Família: Also called Sagrada Família, this is a Roman Catholic basilica in Barcelona.
- Parc del Laberint d’Horta: Also, sometimes called Jardins del Laberint d’Horta, this is the oldest historical garden in Barcelona. The hedge maze on the lower terrace gives the garden its name.
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art: The contemporary art museum opened in 1995.
- Barcelona Symphony and Catalonia National Orchestra: Headquartered in L’Auditori, this is the city’s symphony orchestra.
- Casa Batlló: Designed by Antoni Gaudi, Casa Batlló is regarded as one of his masterpieces and is situated in the center of the city.