There are many private jet charter operators available and sometimes choosing one can become difficult. When looking for one, make sure they have a well-trained crew, a well-maintained fleet of aircraft and, of course, compare prices and the destinations they fly to before choosing one.
We review here Direct Jet Charter, a small, private charter service operator, who has long years of experience and focus on safety.
Direct Jet Charter has been providing jet aircraft charter service since 1994. With their base in Piedmont Triad International Airport in Greensboro, NC, they fly passengers to any of the 5,000 airports across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
They operate two kinds of aircraft:
- Cessna Citation Latitude with a maximum range of 3,280 sm, maximum cruise speed of 513 mph, a useful load of 12,394 lb, allowing a maximum of nine passengers and also offering Sirius XM and unlimited Wi-Fi onboard.
- Pilatus PC-12 with a maximum range of 1,845 sm, maximum cruise speed of 305 mph, a maximum of six passengers and a takeoff field length of 3,000 feet.
The operator promises not only unparalleled luxury but also ensures the highest standards of safe operation and professionalism.
- Trained crew
- Drop and pick up from anywhere in the US, Canada and the Caribbean
- Touching 5,000 airports
- Operates two kinds of aircraft
- Small but personalized services
- Luxurious with comfort
- Cessna Cessation Latitude — a midsized, robust aircraft
- Pilatus PC-12 is a versatile aircraft that can be used for various purposes
- Trained and certified crew
- A limited number of destinations
- A limited number of aircraft
Though a small operator, Direct Jet Charter knows its business. It ensures a safe and comfortable journey in its modern and well-maintained aircraft. The crew is friendly and knowledgeable. It is total value for money.
Check out Direct Jet Charter here