Switzerland’s largest city and one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, Zurich is the stuff of modern daydreams! Tagged as the wealthiest city in all of Europe, the quality of life and the business opportunities that Zurich offers are unparalleled – hence why Zurich private jet charters are so incredibly popular.
As many people visit Zurich for its skiing, hiking and mountain vistas as they do for its banks and financial centers. The high-end shopping draws many, as do the museums, dining, cleanliness and the co-existence of a cosmopolitan lifestyle and natural beauty.
Zurich is also a hub for research and development, boasting over 20 Nobel Prize winners from the Zurich University and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology alone! A must visit, taking a private jet charter to Zurich is one of the best ways to fly into and out of the beautiful city – it’s convenient, luxurious and lets you travel on your own terms. Here’s all you need to know about taking a private jet charter to/from Zurich.
Private Jet Charters To/From Zurich
To charter a flight to Zurich or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Zurich Private Flights
Private jet charters to/from Zurich mainly fly into and out of the following airports:
- Zurich Airport (ZRH, LSZH): Also known as Kloten Airport, this is the country’s largest international airport, also a major hub for private jet charters. Many private FBOs operate in this airport, located 8 miles from Central Zurich.
- St.Gallen-Altrenhein Airport (ACH, LSZR): Located in the St. Gallen Canton, near Lake Constance, St.Gallen-Altrenhein is a small airport that serves as the home base for People’s airline and is around 64 miles from Zurich.
- Bodensee Airport, Friedrichshafen (FDH, EDNY): International and domestic flights fly into this airport, located around 85 miles from Zurich.
Cultural Attractions in Zurich
Here’s a list of the top cultural attractions in Zurich:
- Fraumunster Church
- Lake Zurich
- The Swiss National Museum
- Zoo Zurich
- Lindenhof Hill
- Kunsthaus Zurich
- Zurich Opera House
- FIFA Football World Museum
- Le Corbusier House