A city in Westchester County, New York, White Plains is the commercial center of Westchester. The city is located in the south-central part of Westchester County. Westchester County is situated in the Hudson Valley and was originally the home of Native Americans.
Today, the county is a rich blend of many diverse landscapes and cultures. White Plains is a pretty city with a farmers’ market, a skating rink, a 15-screen movie theater, a golf course and several large retail stores.
An urban hub filled with hustle-bustle during the day, White Plains offers a relaxing small-town ambiance when the crowds depart. A White Plains private jet charter is the best way to fly in and out of the city.
Private Jet Charters To/From White Plains
To charter a flight to White Plains or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for White Plains Private Jet Charters
- Westchester County Airport (HPN): The airport is situated around 3 miles from the central business district of White Plains and around 29 miles from central Manhattan. The airport has 5 FBOs that serve private jet charters to/from White Plains.
Cultural Attractions of White Plains
- White Plains Performing Arts Center: The arts center is a primary venue for many events in the city such as Broadway theater and concerts.
- The Westchester Philharmonic: The professional symphony orchestra is based in Westchester and performs at the Performing Arts Center.
- Jacob Purdy House: This was used as the headquarters of George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.
- Elijah Miller House: The historic house that was used by George Washington during the American Revolutionary War is now a public museum.
- White Plains Armory: Constructed in 10910, the historic building served as an armory for the National Guards.
- Percy Grainger Home and Studio: Built in 1893, this is a historic home in White Plains. This was the home of Percy Grainger, the musician from 1921 to 1961. In 1993, the building was added to the National Register of Historic Places.