If you love a little beach and a little golf, Florida’s West Palm Beach is the place to be.
It is a great travel destination for those looking for a relaxing vacation. Because not all of us want to run and cycle and hike on a holiday.
And to make this possible, the West Palm Beach Jet Charter has access to a list of airports that make flying in and out of the city a piece of cake – so let’s take a look at the essentials below and get you ready to fly in or out in style!
Private Jet Charters To/From West Palm Beach
To charter a flight to West Palm Beach or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports in and Around West Palm
There are three airports to service the West Palm Beach jet charter. Each of them has fixed-base operators or FBOs that work with the respective airports to provide parking, maintenance and inspection of your private jets.
- Palm Beach International Airport: The PBI is first on the West Palm Beach jet charter radar and is about three miles from downtown West Palm Beach. It has three FBOs called Galaxy Aviation, Jet Aviation and Signature Flight Support for private and corporate aviation.
- North Palm Beach County General Aviation Airport: Also called F45, this one is about 12 miles northwest of the business district of West Palm Beach. It has one FBO called Landmark Aviation but also has two landing pads for helicopters.
- Palm Beach County Park Airport: It is also called the Lantana Airport and is situated about six miles south of downtown West Palm Beach. It does not allow jet aircraft but has an FBO called Florida Airmotive that offers its services.
Sites to Visit in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach is a quickly growing urban center. It is home to a lot of cultures and has restaurants with an impressive variety of cuisines.
The entertainment options are unlimited so let’s see what you can do if you’re a tourist here.
- Rosemary Square: This entertainment center has everything a tourist would want to do. This means, if you get here in the morning, you’ll be here even after the sunset. There’s shopping, food, live music which is a bottomless gauntlet of entertainment.
- Panther Ridge Conservation Center: West Palm Beach has a Wakanda of its own. Except here, you get to see the real big cats instead of Chadwick Boseman in a costume. And yes, they roam freely in open habitat.
- Manatee Lagoon: If not a mermaid, manatee it is. Florida’s treasure, the lovely sea cows, as they are called, started congregating here a few years back and the water outflow of water has kept them here ever since. As long as you don’t create trouble, this is a great place to spend the day.