Steeped in history, culture and tradition, Virginia or officially known as the Commonwealth of Virginia is a U.S. state situated between the Appalachian Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean.
The birthplace of America, where the English settlers established their first colony in 1607, Virginia has played a prominent role in the Revolutionary War, Civil War, Civil Rights Movement and the 9/11 attacks.
But as diverse as its history and culture is the natural beauty of the state – the sandy beaches, marshes, pine forests, green hills, Blue Ridge Mountains and the Chesapeake Bay are so stunning that they attract visitors from far and wide for both leisure and business affairs. With a Virginia private jet charter, you can get to and from the state with unmatched ease, speed, comfort and luxury.
Private Jet Charters To/From Virginia
To charter a flight to Virginia or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Virginia Private Jet Charters
The most popular airports of Virginia include:
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD): Also called Dulles International Airport, Dulles Airport or just Dulles, the airport is situated in Virginia around 26 miles from downtown Washington D.C.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA): Also called Reagan Airport, Reagan National Airport, National Airport, or Washington National, the airport is located in Arlington, Virginia around 5 miles from downtown Washington.
- Richmond International Airport (RIC): The airport is located around 7 miles from downtown Richmond, which is the capital of Virginia.
- Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF): The airport is located in Newport News, Virginia.
- Norfolk International Airport (ORF): The airport is situated around 7 miles from downtown Norfolk.
Cultural Attractions of Virginia
- Shenandoah National Park: Spread across 200.000 acres of land in northern Virginia, the park is a great place to have a picnic, hike and view the fall foliage.
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts: The art museum that opened in 1936 is located in Richmond, Virginia.
- Science Museum of Virginia: Founded in 1970, this is a science museum situated in Richmond, Virginia.
- Chrysler Museum of Art: Founded in 1933, this is a major art museum in the southeastern U.S.