Officially known as the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Vietnam is a country in Southeast Asia. The capital city of Vietnam is Hanoi, while its commercial center is the city of Ho Chi Minh, also known earlier as Saigon. Vietnam is a land of cultural complexities, astounding natural beauty and unforgettable experiences. Vietnam has a diverse and complex culture and the country is teeming with history at every turn – hence why a Vietnam private jet charter is such a popular way to visit.
You can see ancient temples displaying Chinese and Hindu origins, while the state buildings and tree-lined boulevards are reminiscent of the French colonial period. Vietnam’s city skylines are defined by sleek glass and steel buildings and luxury hotels. Vietnam has plenty to offer – you can go hiking, motorbiking, kitesurfing and after all the adrenaline-pumping activities, you can get a relaxing massage at a luxury spa or a family-owned massage salon.
You can travel and experience the wonders of the country with a private jet charter to Vietnam. And, whether you’re visiting the country for business or are here on a holiday, a private jet charter to Vietnam will get you there in luxury, style and comfort.
Private Jet Charters To/From Vietnam
To charter a flight to Vietnam or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Vietnam Private Jet Charters
There are around 30 airports that you can choose from for a private jet charter to Vietnam. The 3 most popular airports are:
- Noi Bai International Airport (HAN): Situated in Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam, this is the primary and the largest airport in the country.
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN): The busiest airport in the country, the airport is situated around 6 miles from the city center and serves Ho Chi Minh City and south-east Vietnam.
- Da Nang International Airport (DAD): Situated in Da Nang, this is the 3rd international airport in Vietnam.
Cultural Attractions of Vietnam
- Imperial City: This is the walled enclosure in Hue, which was the imperial capital of Vietnam.
- Municipal Theater of Ho Chi Minh City: Built in 1897, the 500-seat building has been an opera house and theater since 1975.
- Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng: The national park has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is situated around 500 km from Hanoi.
- Marble Mountains: These are 5 limestone and marble hills that have been named after the 5 elements and are situated in Da Nang city.
- Golden Bridge: Constructed in 2017-18, this is a pedestrian bridge that is around 150 meters long and is situated near Da Nang.
- Sơn Đoòng Cave: This is the largest natural cave in the world and is located in the Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park. The cave formed from limestone is believed to be around 2 to 5 million years old.
- Can Tho Museum: Located in Cần Thơ, the museum contains over 5,000 artifacts and historical relics.
- Museum of Hanoi: Located in Hanoi, the museum has more than 50,000 artifacts showcasing the architecture, heritage, history and culture of Vietnam.