The United Kingdom is an island country that is situated in the northwestern part of mainland Europe. The United Kingdom, commonly called the U.K., comprises England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. London is the capital city of the U.K. and is one of the world’s leading financial, commercial and cultural hubs. The United Kingdom is made up of diverse native, as well as immigrant cultures and has a fascinating history and modern culture.
Each nation of the United Kingdom has a unique personality and loads of attractions, landscapes and foods and it is no wonder that the UK attracts millions of visitors annually. A UK private jet charter is the best way to begin your European holiday.
Whether you’re traveling to London on business, visiting beautiful Scotland with its neoclassical architecture, cathedrals, castles, volcanic landscapes and the famous Loch Ness, heading to Liverpool for a thrilling football match or going across the Irish Sea to see the wonders of Belfast, with a UK private jet charter the opportunities to explore all these attractions are limitless. Now, you can get a UK private jet charter to any destination and be a part of the region’s history at your own leisure and comfort.
Private Jet Charters To/From UK
To charter a flight to the United Kingdom or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Private Flights to and from the United Kingdom
With 4 nations comprising the UK, there are many airports to which you can get your UK private jet charter.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR): Also called London Heathrow, this is a major international airport located in London.
- Gatwick Airport (LGW): Gatwick Airport is situated in West Sussex around 29.5 miles from Central London.
- London Luton Airport (LTN): Situated around 1 hour from the city center of London, LTN is the 5th busiest airport in the UK and has multiple FBOs.
- Manchester Airport (MAN): Located at Ringway, Manchester, the airport is around 8.6 miles from Manchester city center.
- Glasgow Airport (GLA): Earlier known as Abbotsinch Airport, this is the international airport in Scotland situated in Paisley, Renfrewshire, around 9.9 miles from Glasgow’s city center.
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI): The airport is situated in Ingliston in the City of Edinburgh, Scotland. The airport has 3 FBOs that serve UK private jet charters.
- Cardiff Airport (CWL): The busiest airport in Wales, Cardiff Airport is situated near the village of Rhoose.
- Southampton Airport (SOU): The international airport is situated in Southampton, Hampshire around 4 miles from the city center.
Cultural Attractions in the United Kingdom
The UK has plenty of historical and cultural attractions that visitors from all over the world throng to see and some of the popular cultural attractions include:
- Edinburgh Castle: This historic fortress is located in Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland.
- Buckingham Palace: Located in the City of Westminster, the Buckingham Palace is the administrative headquarters and residence of the monarchy of the UK.
- St. Anne’s Cathedral: Also called Belfast Cathedral, this is a church in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Loch Ness: Located in the Scottish Highlands, Loch Ness is a freshwater loch and is popular for the sightings of the Loch Ness Monster or “Nessie”.
- Snowdonia National Park: Located in northwestern Wales, Snowdonia is a mountainous region and a national park.
- Cardiff Castle: Located in Cardiff, Wales, this is a medieval and Victorian Gothic castle.
- Windsor Castle: Located in Berkshire, this is the royal residence at Windsor.