It’s called the “The Biggest Little City in the World”, flying in and out of what can be referred to as a smaller Las Vegas is quite the joy if you find the right handler for your aircraft – Reno private jet charters are a fantastic way to fly in and out of the city.
This is the second-largest city in the state of Nevada and receives about 5 million visitors every year. So get yourself on the aircraft of a private jet charter to Reno and find out what’s so fascinating about this big little city – let’s take a look at how you can have the perfect private flight below.
Private Jet Charters To/From Reno
To charter a flight to Reno or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Reno Private Jet Charters
There are two airports that make the trip to Reno possible and both of them have FBOs to serve the private jet charters in Reno.
- Reno Tahoe International Airport: This airport is about six miles east of downtown Reno and is primarily for visitors who are visiting the city. But it’s also preferred by those who want to drive to Tahoe. It has two FBOs called Atlantic and Stellar Aviation for services like parking, refueling and maintenance of the aircraft.
- South Lake Tahoe Airport: Lake Tahoe is a popular choice for those who fly private and is usually to visit the picturesque beaches in the area. It is about 60 miles from Reno and has one FBO called Mountain West Aviation.
Tourist Hotspots in Reno
If you’re here for a holiday, here’s a look at the three spots in Reno you absolutely cannot skip.
- National Automobile Museum: If you love cars, this place will leave you with a dropped jaw. It is based on a private collection that started off with over 1,000 vehicles. From vintage cars to today’s iconic designs, you’ll find a lot you like and envy here.
- Animal Ark: This is a place for those who love nature and wildlife. It’s a wildlife sanctuary in a rural atmosphere. Their main focus is on rescue and rehabilitation of North American predators but you’ll find many exotic species too.
- Nevada Museum of Art: This is one of the finest in the state. It has a host of national and international exhibits along with the signature item Altered Landscape which is a collection of photos that depict the interdependence of humans and nature.
This not-so-little city is quite the tourist surprise, especially if you’ve never been here. So take a trip and let yourself be surprised a little.