The beautiful Caribbean destination of Puerto Rico is always an inviting destination. And if you avail the services of a private jet charter to Puerto Rico, you’re all set to enjoy the trip to this gorgeous tourist hub.
A Puerto Rico private jet charter takes care of all your needs flying in and out of the country, whether it is for business or pleasure.
And with all the facilities available at your fingertips, you can sit back and wait to enjoy the palm tree beaches, warm waters and huge waves (paging Dr. Surfer).
Private Jet Charters To/From Puerto Rico
To charter a flight to Puerto Rico or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports For Puerto Rico Private Charter Flights
There are three airports that facilitate your travel to and from Puerto Rico. They each have fixed-base operators or FBOs to provide services like refueling, maintenance and inspection for all Puerto Rico jet charters.
- Luis Munoz International, San Juan: This is a joint international airport for civil and military operations in Puerto Rico. It is named after the country’s first democratically elected governor. It is about three miles southeast of San Juan and is the busiest airport in the Caribbean. It has one FBO called Jet Aviation.
- Isla Grande Airport, San Juan: This is about 2.5 miles from downtown San Juan. It has one small runway and one FBO called Million Air.
- Rafael Hernandez International, Aguadilla: This here is another joint civil and military airport in Puerto Rico. It is named after a composer and is the country’s second-largest international airport. It has one FBO called FitPlan.
What to Do When in Puerto Rico
The entire country is a treat but here are three places you must visit if you’re ever in Puerto Rico.
- Old San Juan (San Juan Viejo): The old city gives you a peek into the colonial architecture of the city. With hundreds of restored Spanish colonial buildings, this is a culture that is more than 500 years old and is the second oldest city in the Americas.
- El Yunque National Forest: Along the Luquillo Mountains, this is the only tropical rainforest in the National US Forest System. With over 200 species of trees and a ton of wildlife, it is a great place for hiking.
- Culebra Island (Isla Culebra): This is a smaller island with a gorgeous mix of beaches and hills. It’s seven miles long, three miles wide and has about 23 offshore islands of its own. The coral reefs here are supposed to be some of the best in the Caribbean.
This is the perfect place to go if you can take a few days off from the hustle and bustle of city life.