Nigeria has come a long way from just being another country in the second-largest continent in the world. It’s one of the prime destinations for for business or for the exotic views, making Nigeria private jet charters a popular way to fly in and out with ease, comfort and style.
From UNESCO heritage sites to safaris and museums, there’s a lot to explore in Nigeria, as we’ll see below.
Now let’s take a look at your options and ensure you have the perfect private flight!
Private Jet Charters To/From Nigeria
To charter a flight to Nigeria or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Nigeria Private Jet Charters
Private jet charters in Nigeria are facilitated by one major airport in the country.
- Murtala Muhammed International Airport: This airport is named after a former military leader. It is a major international airport in Nigeria’s capital Lagos and is about eight miles from the city center. This is a great choice, no matter the reason you’ve summoned a private jet charter in Nigeria.
- Abuja Airport: It is also called the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport and is named after the first President of Nigeria. It has an international terminal and a domestic one with limited facilities.
Top 3 Tourist Hotspots in Nigeria
- Ibeno Beach: This is a great place for tourists. The beach is stretched over 150 miles and is characterized by roaring waves and sunbathing corners. The cool breeze and green surroundings make it a perfect spot for a leisurely day.
- Obudu Mountain Resort: This one is located along the Sankwala Mountains. It is a great place to enjoy the temperate climate and a panoramic view of the African scenery. And that’s precisely what makes it popular among tourists in Nigeria.
- Ngwo Pine Forest: This is a unique forest in the sense that it has many twists for those who like a little adventure. The pine trees and the stream along the way are beautiful for people of all ages.
Africa has been a hub of business and tourism for a few years now. The world is beginning to realize the potential in this continent and Nigeria features prominently on the list of countries that attract this kind of attention. That’s just one of the reasons to fire up the jet and get going.