Jet set to New York in style – the city that never sleeps, the financial capital of the world, the fashion capital of the world, the Big Apple and Gotham, New York is known by many names. If its sheer magnitude and popularity are not reason enough for you to visit, then it has many tourist attractions right from the Statue of Liberty to Central Park, the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, many museums and other cultural spots. You can travel in style by booking a private jet charter to New York and giving the long security lines and crowded airport terminals a miss. If you want to fly out from New York, you have many options available and to many destinations.
Booking a private jet charter to New York gives you many advantages. For instance, if you have made last-minute plans to visit the city, then you can book a private jet charter to New York with as little as four hours of notice. If the number of hours you fly is less than 25 hours a year, then private jet chartering on demand will prove to be a more cost-effective and flexible method. You can also customize your trip without getting into any long term commitment or obligations.
Private Jet Charters To/From New York
To charter a flight to New York or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
You can fly with your pet, so long as you meet the statutory requirements, and take care of his comforts. You can travel as a cozy group. There are also special private jet charter flights for special events such as the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, The New York Fashion Week and The International Fine Art & Antiques Show.
You may get lucky and book one-way specials and empty leg flights that will fetch you a great deal. If an aircraft is heading in the direction that you need to go, you can get hefty discounts and save handsomely.
Based on the flight duration, the type of aircraft, if you charter less than 25 hours a year, whether you have a membership, fractional or whole membership, the cost of hiring a private jet charter to or from New York range from $2500 to $23,000. It is still a steal compared to the rates of regular flights for the same distance.
Airports for Private Flights to/from New York
There are several airports in New York to suit its size:
- Teterboro Airport
- Westchester County Airport
- Republic Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Long Island MacArthur Airport
Which airport you choose will depend on your intended destination. For instance, to go to New York City, Teterboro Airport would be ideal. For Long Island, Republic Airport and so on. So when booking your private jet charter to New York, make sure you find out the best airport to land in.
Cultural Attractions of New York
Once in New York, there is much you can do. We provide some of the popular cultural destinations for you to choose from:
- American Museum of Natural History: Founded in 1869, it is one of the largest and most respected museums in the world that has more than 32 million objects on display.
- Gagosian Gallery: Part of a global network of art galleries owned by arts patron Larry Gagosian, this is a must-visit for those interested in modern and contemporary art.
- Agora Gallery: Situated in the Chelsea art district, the Agora Gallery is known for spotting new talent in the field of contemporary art.
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Started in 1929, it houses the world’s foremost collection of modern and contemporary art and curates a selection of touring exhibitions to introduce international modern art.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: A treasure trove of rare and exquisite art, antiquities, furnishings, jewelry, clothing, books, arms and armor.
- The Metropolitan Opera: Since 1883, it has established its reputation for the high calibre of artists and productions from around the world.
- Apollo Theatre: This has gained a reputation for launching several well-known artists.
- Broadway: The Mecca of theatre, it has been home to several reputed musicals and thought-provoking plays.
- Brooklyn Navy Yard Center: Get an insight into New York’s social and military history, visit this former military shipyard.
- Brooklyn Children’s Museum: A dedicated children’s museum that houses a permanent collection of over 30,000 objects and interactive exhibits, it is a t, there’s always something new to explore.
- Brooklyn Museum: This has an amazing collection of 1.5 million paintings, drawings, sculptures and more.
- Coney Island Cyclone at Luna Park: Don’t miss this amusement park housing a historic wooden roller coaster.
- Coney Island: In the Summer, don’t miss Coney Island for a relaxing day on the beach, surfing or visiting amusement parks. In winter months, the Abe Stark ice skating rink is the hot spot destination.
Other attractions include the Louis Armstrong House Museum, this modest family home the legendary jazz musician and his wife Lucille, Museum of the Moving Image that is an ode to the moving pictures of all kinds, Queens Museum that conducts exhibitions, talks and other educational events, the Bronx Zoo and much more – they all await you in New York.
Travel to New York like a king at attractive pocket-friendly prices with a NY private jet charter.