Part of Cyclades group, Mykonos is a small Greek island in the Aegean Sea. Nicknamed “The Island of the Winds”, Mykonos is famous for its vibrant nightlife, party atmosphere, bars with thumping music, large dance clubs and many gay-friendly establishments. Popularly regarded as the glamour island of Greece, Mykonos boasts a sizzling, party-till-you-drop reputation.
With its hip hotels, beach restaurants and bars, chic boutiques, cruise ship crowds and pleasure-seeking vacationers, Mykonos offers an exciting holiday that you won’t be able to forget. Hop onto a private jet charter to Mykonos to experience the clear waters, soft sands, delicious cuisine and the glitz and glamor of this stunning island. A Mykonos private jet charter takes away all the hassles of planning and organizing your travel allowing you to get to and from the city in complete luxury, style and comfort.
Private Jet Charters To/From Mykonos
To charter a flight to Mykonos or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Mykonos Private Jet Charters
- Mykonos Airport (JMK): While this is not the most popular airport in Greece, it is the only way that you can fly to and from Mykonos directly. The Mykonos Airport is situated around 2.5 miles from the main town of Mykonos.
Cultural Attractions of Mykonos
- Mykonos Windmills: The most iconic features of Mykonos, the windmills in the main town of Chora. Capped with straw and wood, these windmills were used to mill flour. They were built in the 16th century and were in use till the 20th century.
- Little Venice: Built in the 18th century, these are a row of fishing houses with their balconies hanging over the sea. Many houses have now been converted into cafes, bars, galleries and shops.
- Archaeological Museum of Mykonos: The museum has exhibits from the prehistoric to the Hellenistic period.
- Panagia Paraportiani: Or the Church of Our Lady is a famous architectural structure in Greece, which was built over 200 years.