The City of Angels, as Los Angeles is called, is a sprawling Southern Californian city that has something for everyone. A buzzing trade and economic center, it also has renowned museums, unique hotels, diverse experiences and 75 miles of sunny coastline for the leisure traveler.
When you are looking up the city don’t forget to explore the option of flying down in a private jet charter to Los Angeles. In fact, it makes sense for many reasons. It can be cheaper as you get deals and discounts. If you manage to book yourself on an empty leg, then flying in a private jet charter to and from Los Angeles can be a dream come true in more ways than one. Even last-minute booking is possible and can fetch you some good deals there as well.
Apart from the luxury in-flight, you can also escape long lines in crowded airports and travel at will. You can plan group trips, making it cozy, and you can travel with your pet. There are many charter service providers, so compare rates to choose the best.
Private Jet Charters To/From Los Angeles
To charter a flight to LA or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Depending on the size of the aircraft you travel by, the cost of hiring a private jet charter can range from $1,200 per hour to $8,000. The size will depend on your mission. So make sure you express that clearly and choose the right one.
Airports for Flights to and from Los Angeles
LA has many airports and these are spread out across the city. Choose the one closest to where you will be heading:
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Ontario International Airport
- John Wayne Airport
- Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Long Beach Airport
Cultural Attractions of Los Angeles
There is much you can do in LA whether you are a solo traveler, traveling with your family or even as a group of friends. We list a few popular destinations here:
- Universal Studios Theme Park for its awesome rides based on blockbuster movies as well as seeing how movie studios work.
- Griffith Park in the eastern part of Santa Monica Mountains is a sprawling park that is home to the Los Angeles Zoo, the Griffith Observatory, a planetarium, a Greek theater, a riding center created for the 1984 Olympic Games, golf courses, tennis courts, hiking trails and much more.
- Disneyland needs no introduction and is a holiday destination in its own right, with fun rides and much more.
- Hollywood is a must visit for the movie buffs.
- The Getty Center is for art lovers, displaying European paintings, drawings, sculpture, decorative arts and 19th- and 20th-century photography.
- Petersen Automotive Museum is a dream destination for the auto lovers, with four floors cars and motorcycles from 1886 to concepts for the 21st century.
- Santa Monica is chic and laid back offering tourists options to surf, skateboard or practice yoga.
- The Natural History Museum needs more than a day to cover all that it exhibits across a range of topics.
- The California Science Center exhibits the Space Shuttle Endeavor as well as other major space missions and is free.
The list goes on. Create memories, right from the word go. Hire a private jet charter to Los Angeles and have the most memorable trip.