Situated in the Caribbean, Jamaica is a gorgeous island with sparkling waters flowing over beautiful coral, alluring beaches, sheer mountains, gushing waterfalls and verdant banana groves.
From the birthplace of Bob Marley, the island has musical roots that can be traced to the folk music of Africa and even today, music and rhythm are an integral part of Jamaica’s life and culture. Jamaica is also home to sports legends like Usain Bolt, Chris Gayle and others.
Get onto a private jet charter to Jamaica and snorkel and scuba dive among the coral, relax on the captivating beaches or simply float lazily on a bamboo raft. Or, if you’re up to some adventure, then don your hiking boots and explore the forests, crags and lush mountains. A private jet charter to Jamaica can get you to and from the iconic island in luxury and style for an experience, you’re not likely to forget in a long time.
Private Jet Charters To/From Jamaica
To charter a flight to Jamaica or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for a Private Jet Charter to/from Jamaica
- Sangster International Airport (MBJ): The international airport is situated around 3 miles from Montego Bay and is the most popular airport serving tourists visiting Jamaica’s north coast.
- Norman Manley International Airport (KIN): Earlier known as Palisadoes Airport, the airport is situated in New Kingston.
- Ian Fleming International Airport (OCJ): The international airport known earlier as Boscobel Aerodrome, the airport is named after the author of James Bond novels, Ian Fleming and is situated in Boscobel around 6.2 miles from Ocho Rios.
Cultural Attractions of Jamaica
- Bob Marley Museum: Situated in Kingston, the museum is dedicated to Bob Marley and exhibits memorabilia and prized possessions of the music legend.
- Fort Charles: Built between 1650 and 1660, this is the first fort in Port Royal city and now houses a museum.
- National Gallery of Jamaica: Founded in 1974, this is the oldest, as well as the largest public art museum and has a large collection of early, contemporary and modern art by Jamaican and Caribbean artists.
- Luminous Lagoon: Situated in Falmouth, Trelawny, the Luminous Lagoon is a phosphorescent lagoon that glows at night.
- Green Grotto Caves: Located in St. Ann, this is a famous tourist attraction and has stunning stalactite, stalagmite and dripstone formations.