An island of Oahu, Honolulu is the largest city and the capital of Hawaii. The gateway to Hawaii, the city has a laid-back ambiance and culture.
As a center of the government, military defense and international business, Honolulu is a popular tourist destination. In Honolulu, you can get away from the crowds of Waikiki and experience the real Hawaii.
Stroll through the alleys of Chinatown, explore the royal palace and art museums, shop at the open-air shopping center, dive into the ocean, check out the hiking trails in the forest or view the gorgeous sunset, you can do all of it and more at the captivating Polynesian capital, Honolulu, which offers a wide variety of experiences. And, Honolulu private jet charters let you fly to and from the city in comfort and style. So, hop on to a private jet charter in Honolulu and say “aloha” to an unforgettable Hawaiian holiday.
Private Jet Charters To/From Honolulu
To charter a flight to Honolulu or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Honolulu Private Jet Charters
- Honolulu International Airport (HNL): The airport is situated around 3 miles from the central business district of Oahu Island.
Cultural Attractions of Honolulu
- Ala Moana Center: Also known as Ala Moana, this is the largest open-air shopping center in the world and the 9th largest shopping mall in the U.S.
- Aloha Tower: Considered as one of the important landmarks of Hawaii, the lighthouse is 56 meters tall and has been built in the Hawaiian Gothic style.
- ʻIolani Palace: Located in downtown Honolulu, this was the royal residence of the rulers of Hawaii and is the only royal palace in the U.S. The palace is now a museum.
- Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum: Founded in 1889, this is the largest history museum in Hawaii and the largest collection of natural history and Polynesian artifacts.
- Waikiki Aquarium: Established in 1904, this is the 2nd oldest aquarium in the U.S. and has over 490 species of marine animals and plants.
- Foster Botanical Garden: This is the oldest botanical garden in the state and has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Honolulu Museum of Art: Founded in 1922 and earlier known as the Honolulu Academy of Arts, this is an art museum that has the largest collections of Pan-Pacific and Asian art in the U.S.