Nothing can match the mesmerizing beauty of Greece, a country in southeastern Europe with islands spread across the Ionian and Aegean Seas. Called the ‘cradle of the Western Civilization’, with its huge monuments, rich history, architecture and culture, Greece is unlike any other country.
Greece has plenty to offer, right from the sparkling seas, pine tree-shaded beaches with white sands, open blue skies, olive groves, cobbled Byzantine paths and lush forests.
The delicious Greek cuisine, fun-filled activities, passionate music are sure to ensure that you have the best holiday of your life. With so much to offer, it is no wonder that private jet charters to Greece are a popular choice for visitors. Whether you’re flying in or flying out, a private jet charter to/from Greece is the fastest, easiest and most comfortable way to do so.
Private Jet Charters To/From Greece
To charter a flight to Greece or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Private Jet Charters to/from Greece
Since the country is spread across the vast mainland and several islands, most of the regions and islands have one airport that serves commercial, as well as Greece private jet charter. Some of the common airports that you can private jet charter to/from Greece include:
- International Airport of Athens (ATH): Situated in Athens, the capital city of Greece, the airport is the busiest airport in the country.
- Santorini (Thira) International Airport (JTR): Situated in the village of Kamari, the airport is a civil and military airport.
- Mykonos Airport (JMK): Situated around 2.5 miles from the town of Mykonos, the airport serves flights to European and domestic destinations.
- Skiathos Alexandros Papadiamantis Airport (JSI): Situated on the island of Skiathos, the airport is the only way to fly into the island.
- Corfu International Airport (CFU): The airport is owned by the government and is located on the island of Corfu and serves both scheduled, as well as private jet charter Greece.
- Zakynthos International Airport (ZTH): The airport is located in Zakynthos.
- Heraklion International Airport (HER): The main airport located on the island of Crete, the airport is the 2nd busiest airport in the country and lies around 3 miles from the city center.
- Rhodes International Airport (RHO): Also known as the Diagoras International Airport, the airport is situated on the island of Rhodes.
Cultural Attractions of Greece
- Acropolis: The ancient citadel is situated above the city of Athens and has many buildings of historic and architectural significance.
- Parthenon: Dedicated to goddess Athena, the Parthenon is a temple whose construction began in 447 BC and it is considered a prime example of Classical Greek architecture.
- Meteora: Located in Kalambaka town, the rock formation is located in central Greece and is the largest and most precipitously built monasteries.
- Temple of Olympian Zeus: Also called Olympieion or the Columns of the Olympian Zeus, the colossal temple is situated in Athens, the capital of Greece.
- Mycenae: This is an archaeological site located near Mykines in Argolis, around 75 miles from Athens.
- Melissani Cave: Also called Melissani, the cave is situated on Kefalonia island.