Situated in San Joaquin Valley, California, Fresno is the largest city in Central Valley. As the most prolific region in California, it is no wonder that agriculture is the mainstay in this city, which gives it its name, “The agriculture capital of the world.” The Blossom Trail is a 62-mile route that is lined with fruit and nut trees and in summer, the route transforms into the “Fresno County Fruit Trail”, overflowing with an abundance of fruit and seasonal produce.
The city has 2 arenas and 7 stadiums for the sporty kinds and the Woodward Shakespeare Festival is a great event for the culture hound. The biking trails, parks, restaurants, clubs and other attractions make Freson a lively getaway. And, now, you can directly travel to and from the city with a Fresno private jet charter – you can simply fly with a Fresno private jet charter and enjoy a luxurious flight in complete comfort and style.
Private Jet Charters To/From Fresno
To charter a flight to Fresno or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Fresno Private Jet Charters
The 2 main airports servicing Fresno and the adjoining areas are:
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT): Earlier called Fresno Air Terminal, the airport is situated around 5 miles from downtown Fresno.
- Fresno Chandler Executive Airport (FCH): The airport is situated around 2 miles from Fresno’s central business district.
Cultural Attractions of Fresno
- The Woodward Shakespeare Festival: Held between June to September every year, the theater company has Shakespearean and non-Shakespearean performances.
- Forestiere Underground Gardens: The gardens consist of subterranean courtyards and passages that have been inspired by the Roman catacombs. They were built by Baldasare Forestiere, a Sicilian immigrant over 40 years.
- Fresno’s Mural District: Filled with artists’ galleries and studios, this is a great place to find handmade souvenirs and gifts.
- Azteca Theater: The art deco theater built in 1948 is situated in the Chinatown district and was the 1st Spanish cinema in the Valley.
- Tower Theatre: Built in 1939, this is a multifunctional theater in Fresno and now serves as a performing arts center.
- Fresno Art Museum: The museum showcases a collection of modern, contemporary, Mexican-American, Pre-Columbian and Mexican art.
- The Fresno Chaffee Zoo: Spread across 39 acres, the zoo is a very popular attraction and has over 190 species of animals.