Officially the French Republic, France, is a country in Western Europe that is full of joie de vivre. With its numerous cafes, Parisian bistros, quaint restaurants, Mediterranean beaches, alpine villages, medieval cities, art, culture, fashion houses, sophisticated wines and cuisine, the country draws visitors from the world over. France is all about its classic art and architecture and the cultural repertoire of the country is stunning in terms of diversity and volume.
The iconic landmarks of France including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Palace of Versailles, Lyons Roman theater, all attest to the rich French culture and heritage. The lure of France is immense and you can get there quickly with a private jet charter to France.
Whether you want to mingle with celebrities in the French Riviera, rub shoulders with stars in Cannes, check out the history and architectural wonders of Paris, Lyons or Montpellier, ride a cable car above Chamonix or taste the finest wines in Bordeaux, you can do it all by just hopping on to a private jet charter to France and arrive in style and comfort.
Private Jet Charters To/From France
To charter a flight to France or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for France Private Jet Charters
- Charles De Gaulle (LFPG): This is the largest and central airport in Paris and is used by international, domestic and commercial flights.
- Le Bourget (LFPB): Located in the heart of the city, the airport serves private jet charters to and from the city.
- Orly (LFPO): The airport located in Paris also serves private jet charter France.
- Lyon–Saint-Exupery Airport (LYS): Known originally as Lyon Satolas Airport, the airport is around 13 miles from Lyon’s city center.
- Lyon–Bron Airport (LYN): Situated in Bron, the airport lies around 6 miles from Lyon.
- Marseille Provence Airport (MRS): The airport is located on the territory of Marignane and lies around 20 miles from Marseille city center.
- Cannes-Mandelieu Airport (CEQ): Serving the city of Cannes. The airport lies around 3 miles from the city.
- Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport (BOD): This is the main international airport located in Bordeaux, France.
- Montpellier – Méditerranée Airport (MPL): Also called Fréjorgues Airport, the airport is situated around 4 miles from Montpellier.
Cultural Attractions of France
- Eiffel Tower: Constructed between 1887 to 1889, the Eiffel Tower is the cultural icon of Paris and is among the most recognizable structures in the world.
- Les Champs-Élysées: This is the most touristic avenue in Paris.
- The Louvre Museum: The largest museum in the world, Louvre is a historic monument and houses famous paintings including the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Notre-Dame: The medieval Catholic cathedral of the Virgin Mary is among the finest specimens of French Gothic architecture.
- Catacombs of Paris: Part of a tunnel network, the catacombs hold the remains of over 6 million people.
- Arc de Triomphe: This is Paris’ most famous monument and stands at the end of the Champs-Élysées.
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière: Built between 1872 and 1884, this is a minor basilica located in Lyon.
- Marseille History Museum: Opened in 1983, this is an archeological and historical museum in Marseille.
- Notre-Dame de la Garde: The Catholic basilica is Marseille’s famous symbol and most-visited site.
- Place de la Bourse: Built along the Garonne River, the square is located in the city of Bordeaux and is one of the most popular sights of the city.
- Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux: Inaugurated in 1780, this is an opera house in Bordeaux where the ballet, La fille mal gardee premiered.
- Bordeaux Cathedral: The Roman Catholic church is situated in Bordeaux and is considered a World Heritage site by UNESCO.