It’s no surprise that the world’s second-largest country is on your list of places to fly to, especially if you have the luxury of a private jet. A private jet charter to/from Canada is a delightful choice for those who like to fly with comfort and style as well as saving a whole lot of time.
The best part of it is that the country is no stranger to private flyers. With its diverse culture, incredible landscapes and a rather PR-friendly leadership, the private jet charter Canada culture actually has it pretty easy – as you’ll undoubtedly realize when you experience it. This one, rightfully, doesn’t need a hard sell. They had you at Canada.
Private Jet Charters To/From Canada
To charter a flight to Canada or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Canada Airports for Private Jet Charters
Now, no matter how easy it is, here are a few things to note before you fire up the private jet charter Canada and fly into the tundra. There are three airports with fixed-base operators or FBOs that provide for private flyers. FBOs are organizations that work with the airport to provide facilities like parking, refueling, inspection, etc.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport: This is the main international airport in Toronto, the capital and is also the largest airport in the country. It is about 14 miles from downtown Toronto and comes with a huge VIP terminal. It has five FBOs called Maxwell Aerospace, Signature Flight Support, Skycharter, Skyservice Business Aviation and the Aerospace Center.
- Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport: This is the main airport in Montreal and is 12 miles from the downtown part of the city. It is named after former Prime Minister (and father of current PM Justin Trudeau) Pierre Elliott Trudeau. This too has five FBOs called Air Creebec, Aviation Etcetera, Innotech Aviation Services, Signature Flight Support and Skyservice Business Aviation.
- Vancouver International Airport: It is about eight miles from downtown Vancouver and is situated on Sea Island. It’s the second busiest airport in terms of passenger traffic and is quite popular too. It has three FBOs called Million Air, Signature Flight Support and Landmark Aviation.
Must-Do Activities in Canada
Don’t believe what Barney Stinson (from How I Met Your Mother, played by Neil Patrick Harris) has fed you all those years. This is a delightful place and like we know, there’s no one friendlier than a Canadian.
- Niagara Falls: This is the obvious first choice. And guess what? It looks better here than it does from the American side. That’s probably why it hs millions of visitors every year. If you don’t trust us, check out Jimmy Fallon and Nicole Kidman discuss it on his show (shortly after Fallon learned there was a time when Kidman waited for him to ask her out).
- Banff National Park & the Rocky Mountains: This is at the heart of the awesome Rocky Mountains which is the most beautiful place in Alberta, Canada. The lakes are turquoise and the peaks are buried in snow. It is not possible to oversell this park. Also, don’t skip Lake Louise.
- Toronto’s CN Tower: This is one of the most popular landmarks of Canada’s biggest city. It is over 1,800 feet tall and is a dominating presence on the Toronto skyline. There’s a revolving restaurant and a gorgeous view on top. And at night, it glows in different colors.
But if you are looking for polar bears and canoeing, head north. Wherever you go, Canada will not disappoint you.