North of Los Angeles, lies Bakersfield in Kern County, California. Bakersfield is one of the fastest-growing mid-sized cities of the U.S. renowned for being home to country music singers such as Buck Owens and Merle Haggard, Bakersfield has earned its moniker, “the country music capital of the West Coast”.
The city is also the hometown of several football players like Frank Gifford, David Carr, Joey Porter and Ryan Matthews. While quite conservative compared to the other cities of the state, Bakersfield is still a hub of country music and dancing. With all the music, art, theater, food and outdoor adventure options, Bakersfield is a great place to visit.
Now, you can get to and from the city easily with a private jet charter to Bakersfield instead of traveling a roundabout, tiring route – it’s also a superb option if you’re flying out of this awesome city. So, whether you’re a business traveler or a weekend visitor, you can conveniently take a private jet charter to/from Bakersfield and travel in luxury and comfort.
Private Jet Charters To/From Bakersfield
To charter a flight to Bakersfield or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Bakersfield Private Jet Charters
- Bakersfield Municipal Airport (L45): Situated around 3 miles to the south of Bakersfield, the airport is most convenient if you are flying to and from the city.
Cultural Attractions in Bakersfield
- Fox Theater: Opened on 25th December 1930, the Fox Theater is a historic venue for arts and community events in the city.
- Bakersfield Community Theatre: Started in 1927, BCT is the oldest community theater in California.
- Kern County Museum: Situated on 16 acres of land, the museum showcases the history of Bakersfield and Kern County.
- Buck Owens Crystal Palace: Also called The Palace and Crystal Palace, this is a music hall built by Buck Owens in 1996. Mainly, the hall is a venue for county western music performances.
- Bakersfield Museum of Art: Located in Central Park, the art museum showcases the works of regional artists.