Japan, also known as the “Land of the Rising Sun” is an island country. Situated in East Asia and part of the Pacific Ring of Fire, Japan is made up of around 7,000 islands. Japan is a land of ancient traditions and a culture that goes back millennia, which blends in with modern life and trends.
Japan is a juxtaposition of traditional with the modern. Interspersed between beautiful gardens and temples, traditional chambers with shoji screens, tatami mats and calligraphy and traditional tea ceremonies, you can find high-tech, modern buildings and designer condos. There are loads of things to do and experience in Japan. The volcanic archipelago has mountains with hot springs, cedar groves and tropical beaches where you can snorkel, dive or simply relax.
In winter, you can experience world-class skiing. Japan has interesting places and layered aesthetics that are guaranteed to surprise you at every turn. Now, you can visit this fascinating land with a private jet charter to Japan. Private jet charters can get you to and from the country in comfort, luxury and style.
Private Jet Charters To/From Japan
To charter a flight to Japan or from it, be sure to use one of our top recommended services below:
Airports for Japan Private Jet Charters
There are close to 100 airports in Japan that you can choose from to travel to and from the county. And, when you private jet charter Japan, you can get the best possible travel experience. Some of the popular airports in Japan are:
- Narita International Airport (NRT): Originally called New Tokyo International Airport, the airport is located in Narita, around 37 miles from central Tokyo.
- Osaka International Airport (ITM): Also called Itami Airport, the airport is situated on Kangokujima island in Osaka Bay and situated around 24 miles from Osaka Station and serves only domestic flights.
- Tokyo Haneda Airport (HND): Commonly called Haneda Airport, the airport serves the Greater Tokyo Area and is situated around 9.3 miles from Tokyo Station.
Cultural Attractions of Japan
- Kinkaku-Ji: Officially called Rokuon-Ji, this is a Zen Buddhist temple situated in Kyoto, Japan.
- Fushimi Inari-Taisha: Situated in Fushimi-Ku, Kyoto, this is a Kami Inari shrine and is located on the base of the Inari mountain.
- Sensō-Ji: This is an ancient Buddhist temple that is situated in Tokyo and is one of the oldest temples in the city.
- Osaka Castle: The castle is located in Chūō-ku, Osaka and is a very famous landmark.
- Tokyo Skytree: Located in Tokyo, this is an observation and broadcasting tower and is the tallest structure in Japan and the 2nd tallest tower in the world.
- Tōdai-Ji: This is a Buddhist temple complex and is one of the 7 Great Temples and is situated in Nara. The great Buddha Hall has the largest bronze statue Daibutsu or Buddha Vairocana.
- Himeji Castle: This is a castle complex that is situated on a hilltop in Himeji city. The castle represents the finest example of Japanese architecture.